Finger Timer is a speedcubing/speedstacking timer in your pocket!
It's a simple and elegant timer app that you must have!
[HOW TO USE]
1. Put your fingers on the left and right pads, and hold.
2. When the red and green lights are both on, the timer is ready, and then you can release your fingers to start the timer.
3. When you want to stop the timer, put your fingers back on the left and right pads.
4. If you want to restart the timer, press "RESET" and do the steps 1 to 3.
1. Connect your Timer device (with this app) and Display device (any computer or mobile device with a web browser) to the same Wi-Fi network. (Sometimes Internet also works.)
2. In Timer device, tap the top-right icon, and check "Allow display connection" checkbox.
3. In Display device, enter the Timer address into the address bar of your browser, and then press "START".
4. Enjoy it!
When you using the timer, stats are generated automatically. The average time, Ao5 and Ao12 (full version only), are displaying the summary in the LED panel, and you can also get the details in About page. In About page, you can clear the stats or copy them to show off!
> The maximum time is 10 minutes.
> Display connection. (max 10 mins)
> Scramble for only cube 2x2x2 and 3x3x3.
> Showing Ao5 (average of 5) only.
> With ads
> The maximum time is 60 minutes.
> Display connection. (max 60 mins)
> Scramble for cube 2x2x2, 3x3x3, 4x4x4, and 5x5x5.
> Showing both Ao5 (average of 5) and Ao12 (average of 12).
> No ads, no distractions!
Subscribe our YouTube channel to watch the latest cubing videos:
Like us on Facebook for the latest news:
Displaying Ao5 (average of 5).
Compatible with iPhone X, Xs, Xs Max, Xr.
Ratings and Reviews
Very good timer
The timer is very useful and saves some money. The only problem is when you stop the timer and then use other apps, the timer hand prints burn into your phone screen. That’s from personal experience.
Very good timer for beginners👍🏻!!
I love this app. I just really wish it saves all the times. One time I got a a really good solve. It was 4 seconds!!!! But when went to show my dad, it wasn’t there. But I still remember it. But sometimes when I stop the timer it doesn’t stop and I loose my good time. And I don’t have to buy that timer that pro cubers use. So this app is amazing for the price and quality. Nice job👍🏻😁
Is good but there is better
I like this app, but it is a bit annoying to tap the buttons on the specific place. I would recommend the official Rubik’s app for a timer, as it gives 2x2 to 5x5 ad and pay free. There is also a much bigger finish button, and the time tracks better than the full version of this app. So definitely get that one.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Yu-Mao Feng
- 37.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Omega Studio