Turn your iPad into an instrument of the violin family and play just like on a real instrument !
FingerFiddle introduces a new and highly sensitive musical experience with your IOS device. Your actions on the screen are turned naturally into an exceptionally realistic and responsive sound, whatever you do. Place your fingers on the fingerboard to change notes. Move your other hand on the screen to rub the strings with the bow and shape the sound continuously in real-time. Pluck the screen to play pizzicato. FingerFiddle responds accurately to your movements and lets you play with the full palette of violin expression, just like with a real instrument.
FingerFiddle is a musical instrument that you can bring with you everywhere to play, practice, have fun and perform with others. It includes a full collection of fine-tuned instruments from the violin family (violin, viola, cello and double bass). The basic version comes with a cello, and other instruments are available to try and purchase. Wherever you are, at any time, pick one of the instruments and play music for real with FingerFiddle.
Who is it for?
Anyone interested in music playing can find something in FingerFiddle:
- For the beginner, FingerFiddle is an affordable way to experience and enjoy fiddle playing, alone or in group. Play, practice to improve your playing, try different instruments and maybe, eventually, buy a real instrument…
- For advanced players, FingerFiddle is a new instrument to discover and have fun with. Use it in your musical productions and live performances, when jamming with others, or just to sketch ideas.
- In all cases, FingerFiddle is a musical instrument that is always right at your fingertips, whenever you feel the need to play music.
- Natural mapping between movement and sound: your finger is the bow !
- Outstanding sound rendering for a realistic output
- Pitch is controlled with a fingerboard on the screen to allow fiddle-specific playing techniques (vibrato, glissando, chords)
- The fingerboard is customizable: set its width and the space between notes for a comfortable playing
- A specific area is dedicated to pizzicato playing
- Inter-App Audio / Audiobus support (generator)
- Very low memory requirement: no samples library is used
- Inter App Audio and Audiobus support
- The basic version includes the Cello from the Classic Collection. Other instruments are available as In App purchases (Violin, Viola, Double Bass, normal or with mutes)
- Maintenance update (Requirements and Guidelines)
- Improved audio engine
- Improved layout for newest devices
Notes et avis
Best of its class, BUT SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO KEEP BEING SUPPORTED
These are the best sounding strings you'll find on iOS. None even come close, this IS the STRINGS KING. I use this for music production, and it's brilliant. The last update was two years ago, so I'm thinking this app will become obsolete eventually if the dev doesn't continually update it to support iOS changes and/or new features and sounds for the app. PLEASE KEEP UPDATING, I'LL KEEP BUYING, YOU DESERVE IT!
Immediately Impressive synthesizer
I've only spent a short time with this synth so far, but I think it is exactly what I've been waiting for in physically modeled string synthesis.
FingerFiddle is way more playable than comparable Reaktor ensembles played via keys and modwheel. It might also sound better than the bowed string Reaktor ensembles I've tried, though the expressiveness really has a lot to do with the resulting sound. FingerFiddle is the most expressive soft synth I've used so far (due to the touch interface). Maybe Reaktor with a good iPad-OSC setup can compare, but why go through the configuration trouble when FingerFiddle is just instantly playable?
The only thing missing is something I don't know how to ask for: being able to record the performance data into a DAW as MIDI, and play back the performance to a synth via MIDI. No instrument plugin or Reaktor ensemble is likely to have exactly the same modeling parameters as any other. It seems this is where we must perform and record audio... just like with the traditional instrument FingerFiddle models.
If the virtual stringed instrument industry is a competitive market, then developers beware! ‘Finger Fiddle’ has cornered the market FOR SURE! With a dynamic range of harmonic overtones FF is the closest thing to that beautiful cello or mournful viola solo this side of hiring YoYo Ma that you could ever hope to get. I’ve attempted to recreate these sounds in my studio via soundfonts, samples, and various VSTs for years. None of them comes even close to FF. Not in tonal quality. Not in depth of realism, and especially, and most refreshingly, not in price. If you’re a serious producer, musician, or even just someone curious to learn or play. I can’t thank the developers enough for this. And, my only feedback for the future would be to diversify into more instruments. Guitars, lap steels, mandolin, resonators, ukulele... even woodwinds, brass and percussion. I’d buy every app on its public release date! Thank you again for the remarkablly realistic and sonically stunning sound. I love it!!! And I love you!!! Cheers mates!
Confidentialité de l’app
Le développeur, Matthias Demoucron, n’a pas fourni de détails à Apple sur ses pratiques en matière de confidentialité et son traitement des données. Pour en savoir plus, consultez la politique de confidentialité du développeur.
Aucun détail fourni
Le développeur devra fournir les détails relatifs à la confidentialité lorsqu’il soumettra sa prochaine mise à jour.
- Matthias Demoucron
- 25,2 Mo
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- © 2016 Matthias Demoucron
- Achats intégrés
- Classic Collection $8.99
- Con Sordino Collection $8.99
- Violin (Classic Collection) $2.99
- Viola (Classic Collection) $2.99
- Double Bass (Classic Collection) $2.99
- Violin (Con Sordino Collection) $2.99
- Cello (Con Sordino Collection) $2.99
- Viola (Con Sordino Collection) $2.99
- Double Bass (Con Sordino Collection) $2.99
Prend en charge
Si vous avez activé le partage familial, vous pourrez partager cette app parmi six membres de votre famille.