The Finland Travel guide offers you complete and up to date city guides for Helsinki, Turku and more interesting cities in Finland.
Features of the Finland Travel Guide:
* This free app brings you city guides for over 50 cities in Finland including Helsinki, Turku Tampere.
* Each travel guide has a sightseeing section with all major monuments.
* For each city in Finland we have an eating out section with the best restaurants.
* Bars, pubs & nightlife section for all major cities in Finland.
* An offline map of Finland and offline city maps for all major cities.
* A phrasebook with useful Finnish phrases.
* The travel guide has a complete background information on Finland
* App works offline.
* Free app - no hidden costs.
What people say:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Travel Guide is all you need."
"Travel Guide works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
About our guides:
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Our travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.
The latest version of our app has some exciting features. We have a new mapping solution that allows for a better experience and more accurate information. We updated our travel guide data to ensure you get the latest recommendations. Finally, we standardized our flow for booking hotels, tours and attraction tickets on our platform through our partners. Happy travels!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
As helpful as the Stockholm version
Very helpful to have a guidebook in my pocket as I explored Helsinki.
Very helpful on our trip!
Poorly designed application
This company must be amateur. All the tourism pics are the size of a business card. I can barely see the pics at all. Waste of time and money.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Travel Guide with Offline Maps B.V.
- 651.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 Triposo Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Fodor's Finland $0.99
- Triposo Pro Account $6.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.