Fire App - Fire Stick Remote 17+
Remote & Mirror for Fire TV
TV Cast Co., Ltd
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
Smart Remote for Amazon Fire TV is designed specifically to control Fire TV using your iPhone, iPad. Supports Fire TV Box, Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Cube, and Fire TV.
Easily stream media content (photos, videos) directly from your Camera Roll. Cast any media from your cloud acount (Google Drive, Dropbox) to Fire TV. Just connect an iPhone and a TV or media player to the same Wi-Fi network and you will be able to control it using a mobile device after a simple pairing routine.
- Fully functional remote control Fire TV Stick
- Keyboard feature to simplify text input and search
- Quick access to your favorite apps and channels.
- Cast photos, videos from Camera roll
- Cast music from music library
- Cast media content from Google Drive, Dropbox
- Cast web content to FireStick TV
- Music videos streamer
- News & Sport TV channels
The app includes an optional auto-renewable subscription to access current and future premium categories (price may vary depending on location):
- Subscription start from USD 2.99.
- a 1-week subscription
- a 1-month subscription
- a 1-year subscription with 7 days free trial
• Check in app for exact pricing in your region
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration/price selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• You can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings, but refunds will not be given for any unused portion of the term.
Terms of Service: https://www.tvcast.in/policies#tos
Privacy: https://www. tvcast.in/policies
TV Cast Co., Ltd is not an affiliated entity of Amazon.com Inc. and "Smart Remote" application is not an official product of Amazon.com Inc. or its affiliates.
Hi Folks, we update the app regularly to serve you better. In this version:
- Enhance app performance
- Fix minor bugs
Thank you for choosing us. If you meet any issues, please contact us at email@example.com for faster help.
Ratings and Reviews
I honestly have no idea what everyone was talking ab because I almost got turned away because of the reviews. I have a fire tv. If you read what it says premium is for a VPN and some other stuff. I use this to watch videos on the browser because the scroll kept messing up for me. It allows me to play the videos directly instead of wasting time on the site. Works precisely as intended as both a remote and a way to directly watch videos so 5 stars
App doesn’t give enough information to inform user all that is needed to efficiently use the remote for the firestick without firetv. It should be more streamlined when it comes regarding what to do on a meta level rather than making the consumer struggle to connect each separate part to the same WiFi , all while using a remote control in app formation that had to be purchased. So j in found it to be a big disappointment due to lack of detail within the explanation or directions regarding how to use your phone as a remote. Sounds simple enough, but it is quite frustrating and I would rather not mess with it after trying for hours to set it up. as Netflix is just a phone call away with just as much or more satisfying streaming capability and is way more user friendly in my humble opinion. capabilities and pleasure without the hassle of the fire stick.
So I just downloaded this app and when I was looking I did not want to buy anything but then whenever I downloaded this and got it all set up and when I used it anytime I click the button it would say I have to pay and it was super poor quality I feel like if this app once more people to put more ratings than I feel like they should step up their game and make it free so if you’re looking for an app for this type of stuff I do not suggest this app. But if you do wanna buy it then sure it’s fine but still I didn’t want to pay so much money just for an app that barely works and I could just spend a few extra seconds to find the remote and just click stuff and also if you use your phone it does not help because then it just takes a lot more time to get into your phone and then to the app. -Amberly
Developer Response ,
If you need any further assistance on how to use the app, please contact us, either via email firstname.lastname@example.org or through the “Contact us” option in the app. Please also have a look at our Trouble Shoot section.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TV CAST COMPANY LIMITED
- 145.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © TV Cast
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $2.99
- Premium $29.99
- Premium $19.99
- Premium $4.99
- Premium $1.99
- Premium $9.99