Fire Balls 3D is a single-tap hyper casual game that will keep you hooked for hours!
Hold to make your dot fire forward, and be careful from moving obstacles.
The game features unlimited levels and 20 beautiful color themes.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
VERY ANNOYING 😖 but also very fun 🤪
First off, I give this game two stars because of adds and some other things. Here are only a FEW reasons it is annoying: whenever you hit a moving block that is on the ground, you have to restart the entire level and it gets very boring trying to beat the same tower over and over and over again. Once you get to level fourteen adds get very common, I mean every time I hit the wrong block an add pops up, I don’t mind adds if they are short, but the ones that I am getting are at least a minute long. Here are ALL the reasons that it is fun: I like that it is unique and how satisfying it is to knock layers down with balls. Here are some suggestions I have for the game: they give us gems but nothing to do with them so I would like it if they added something to do with the gems that you earn. I would like the game to make it so there is an AFK button or a pause button. I would like it if the game made it so when you died you would not have to fight the towers you already defeated when you die. I would also like it if the game made some sort of VIP where you get something if you join the group, I was thinking that maybe they could call it Ball Shooter Plus. Thank you for your time and reading this note.🙏🏻
Kind of boring
Great concept but I think it would be a little more fun if your levels were not obviously computer made and made by humans instead. It would also be fun if the towers are a little tougher. I mean I am like level 80 and it is not even hard. I guess that is too hard with computer generated levels though🤨. Ads are a little annoying but for those who want to avoid them you can just turn you internet and data off. There you go. You would miss out on anything if you do. So this was not an issue for me but it was very satisfying at first until it felt repetitive. It needed something else to spice it up later on. Again that would be too hard with computer generated levels. I notice you do that with a lot of your games too. I suggest you stop that. It makes the game get old real fast. I hear a lot of my friends play your games and love them. The problem is I have not heard any of them continue for 3 days. A lot of thought gets put into these games. You are kind of throwing it away. It is a shame really. Your games have a lot of potential.
Ok.... I’m not sure about this game.😐
There are a few reasons I give this game three stars. Here they are.
1) The ADS! I’ve seen this on many Voodoo game reviews and it really is quite annoying. And I know you can turn on airplane mode but I don’t think I’m going to want to not be able to text or interact with people for a game. I am also aware that you can purchase no ads. I don’t want to spend money on a game I play like three times a week.
2) The ads popping up when you’re trying to shoot. So this has happened a few times. Whenever I go to shoot I hold down the button. And then an ad pops up. And whenever I click out of the ad, it shoots for me and I end up losing.
3) The constant exclamation point on the cannon button. I don’t know if this is a problem for everyone but on my game there is ALWAYS an exclamation point on the cannon button! And every time I check and there aren’t any new cannons. It’s annoying because I’m wasting my time looking through each cannon.
Please consider the feedback- V
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 247.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © NikSan Tech
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
- Buy 10 Lives $0.99
- Special Offer $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.