Be a fire rescue hero & save the city from fires in your fire truck!
Fire fighters! Ready to become a fireman in this realistic fire fighting simulator? We're on emergency rescue duty so you need to be ready to respond to fire emergencies at any time!
Fire truck driving has never been this intense, you don't need to be a superhero firefighter but you're under pressure to get on scene and rescue civilians!
Fire Truck Game 911 Emergency is not only designed as part of our fun kids games range but anyone can join in on this intense action and become a hero!
This isn't just a basic fire truck driving game! Not only will you be driving your fire truck but also get out on foot, grab your hose and put out fires!
- Huge city to explore! Either drive or explore on foot!
- Open world fire fighting!
- Car fires and building fires to extinguish
- Unlock new fire trucks as you complete missions and explore
- Realistic fire truck vehicles
- Intelligent AI traffic driving around the city
- Dynamic HD camera angles with full camera control
- Huge expansive city with tons of traffic
- Easy to play with easy to use controls fun for kids and the whole family to play!
Show us your fire fighting skills! Have you got what it takes to protect the city and be a true fire fighting hero?
Play Fire Truck Game 911 Emergency now for free, and we're sure it'll probably be the greatest realistic fire fighting experience you've ever played!
- Overall performance improvements
- Fixed some issues with text displaying incorrectly
- App tracking transparency support added for iOS 14 and later
Ratings and Reviews
I am not sure what you guys are going to do about this app
One day I was bored and then I went to App Store to look for a good app to download and then I come across this app and then I download it and then I play it but it said pay 4 dollars then it let me play it and I didn’t have to pay for it!!
Don’t really worth the price
It’s a good game for killing time. For the price I don’t know if it’s really worth the price. Needs more trucks. You would hope the latter truck would really go up. But once you figure out the controls it’s really not that hard. The views when driving could be better. The cab view is a little challenging when driving. Does a truck really need to be able to do 100mph inside the city. It could use a little more realism.
So, the first time I played the game (as in agreeing to terms first time) I got set up and I got an ad before I even played once. I got thru the ad and decided to play. I got thru the first emergency to what? An ad. I can only presume it’s like this they the whole game. I get it that companies need to make money but come on. At least let us enjoy the game. It did seem promising and I might’ve kept it if it wasn’t for the ads. Lessen the ads and I might re-install and try again.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- GameShark Studios LTD
- 153.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 GameShark
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade! $4.99
- Pro Upgrade! $6.99
- Fire Truck 2 + Pro Upgrade! $14.99
- Pro Upgrade! $8.99