Fireboy and Watergirl is available! and it's ONLINE! Worldwide!
Fireboy and Watergirl is an addicting TEAMWORK and fun game for two players. Help Fireboy and Watergirl to find the exit through the Forest Temple. Fireboy must avoid the water and Watergirl must avoid the fire, and be careful, the green mud kills them both! You can collect diamonds for extra points!
-Single player mode: Now you can play all levels by yourself tapping on character icon to switch between Fireboy and Watergirl.
-Cross-platform is available! Now you can play with all mobile devices!
-All levels are updating frequently. We suggest that you check the game every day and don't miss any updates and new levels! (You must re-start the app to check daily updates!)
-Because of this is an online multiplayer game, you can play with a Game Center account which is logged in OR you can play without a Game Center account, as a Guest too!
-We always care about and read our players' reviews/feedbacks and try to improve our app in this direction. Please continue to share your positive and negative comments. :)
-You can try to delete and re-download the app if something wrong happened. :(
Thanks for feedbacks!
- New skin!
- General improvements and some bug fixes
New In-app purchases coming soon!
We always care about and read our players' reviews/feedbacks and try to improve our app in this direction. Please continue to share your positive or negative comments. :)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Give me old design & etc
Hi developers, and fellow friends!
This game has always been very addicting, and it still is. But recent came out the “new design” which I am not a big fan of. Which is just my opinion, but the eyes are too animated. The buttons and the stuff is a little hard to control. I would really like the old design back.
This game also is really hard for some people, like me. If you’ve been reading other reviews. They’ve also stated it’s too hard! Well, not all the levels are hard some are easy. But when you do get to a hard level, and you’re just stuck! What can you do? There’s no hint at all, you have to figure out or literally give up!
For the multiple player one, which I am a big fan of. But how do they communicate with each other on what to do? Maybe have a text for each other to message and argue how to pass the level. Most of the time, I disconnect or the other player disconnects. Which is pretty sad, since you have to wait so long for the next player. Which also is another problem. Since there’s very less players to play with.. maybe have a robot mode? A robot can play with a real player? That would be awesome!
I love this game for the most, this isn’t by me hating on this game. I love giving suggestions, especially on my favorite games that I want it to be more awesome. Thank you for pulling out your time reading this! Good-bye little friends!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedbacks! Will consider these. ;)
About two Christmases ago, my two cousins were visiting. One was twenty, and he showed me this game. I played it for hours, and always asked to play it. But when they left, I couldn’t play it any more. I am SO addicted to Fireboy and Watergirl. I tried downloading it on my moms computer multiple times, but get this. U had to play it on a SPECIFIC COMPUTER! I couldn’t play it because my mom’s computer didn’t allow it. Now, I don’t know if this is the app or the computer, and if it’s the app, then 5 stars! Anyways, one day I was driving to Six Flags with my friend and we were playing on her iPhoneX, and she started playing Fire boy and Water girl! I was like,😱, cause I didn’t know u could play this on an iPad or phone. I told her the whole story, and she showed me how to play it without the keyboard. As soon as I got home, I begged my mom to download it, and she said yes! WWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤓😋😛😝😜🤪😚😙😗😘😍😌😉🙃🙂😇😅😂🤣☺️😊😆😁😄😃😀
Developer Response ,
Pretty good but needs work
The game concept is good (obviously, it’s been proven for years) but the gameplay is lacking in a couple of areas.
1. The mechanics of the game are rough, for example if you land right at the edge of a field of spikes then you aren’t harmed (even if the edge is against a wall and there is no way to rationalize that you actually landed on the safe ground next to the spikes). There are many examples of this and it is the biggest issue. Another is when I set one character on a button and change to another character, often the button is not properly activated and I have to switch back again. Also the beams hanging by chains behave wildly and never seem to calm down—perpetual motion machines? One last example is that the characters can pass almost entirely into the “solid” walls and ceilings.
2. The screen won’t flip upside down if the ipad is flipped—meaning that if I’m charging the device I have to be to the left of the outlet. Kinda silly, but little things make a difference.
3. When holding down the jump button it sounds like it sometimes plays the jumping groan sound effect twice.
4. The graphics are fairly polished but even then there are instances when the terrain blocks are not properly placed and there is a small gap under the ground (I’m not talking about the decorative holes intentionally placed around the perimeter of the caves).
- Metin Yucel
- 153.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © MYAPPZ
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads Upgrade $2.99
- Unlock All Levels Upgrade $0.99
- Retro Skin Upgrade $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.