FireSync is not merely a Firefighter Shift Calendar, it's also a full-featured calendar app with powerful cloud-enabled features just for firefighters. Whether or not you want to keep track of your trades, overtimes, or just your kid's soccer practices, FireSync can do it all. It also includes many powerful features such as CertTracker, Expenditures, and the cloud powered ShiftXchange and BailoutBoard.
Before you buy another shift calendar app ask yourself:
1. Do you have to pay an annual subscription for the calendar? Not with us! We support firefighters by letting you keep more of your hard-earned money. Is there a better way?
2. Is it also a full-featured calendar app? FireSync isn’t just a firefighter shift calendar, it’s also a full-featured calendar app that fully integrates with your phone's calendars. FireSync events are saved to your calendar and can be seen on other phone's using the same calendar account (e.g. phones used by family members). FireSync is more than a good firefighter calendar. It’s a good calendar app period!
3. Will you find yourself staring at the app for 15 minutes just figuring out how to use it? FireSync has a sleek modern design that is intuitive to use.
4. Does it include powerful cloud-enabled features? FireSync includes ShiftXchange and BailoutBoard. You can post and view trade requests, trade offers, shift coverage and recall relief needs within your department. Trading shifts has never been easier!
!!! SHIFT SUPPORT !!!
FireSync supports any 24-hour shift schedule that repeats on a predictable cycle. FIRESYNC COMES PRELOADED WITH THE SHIFT CYCLES FOR OVER 1,400 FIRE DEPARTMENTS! If you do not see your fire department no problem. Our intuitive shift editor allows you to easily create your shift schedule. You can also share it with us so that others in your firehouse or department can quickly be up and running.
Although FireSync does not fully support 12-hour shifts, we have countless users using FireSync to display their 12-hour shifts. If you want to display YOUR SHIFT (not all shifts) you can create 12-hour shifts.
Kelly and Debit Days. Does your fire department use Kelly and Debit days? No problem. FireSync allows you to show both Kelly and Debit days. You can define them by rule or by specifying specific dates.
1. Ability to add and track ordinary events, trades, overtime, comp time, benefit days, incidents and training. Since FireSync is also a full-featured cal you can also see these events on other calendars and other devices sharing the same calendar account (e.g. spouse). FireSync is your all-in-one calendar app.
2. Sleek reports that give you the info you need at a mere glance. View your shift trades, overtimes, comp time, benefits accrued or used, training and fire incidents with ease. You can also email your reports.
3. The ability to view your calendar in a year view, month view, month-list view, or day view. With FireSync you aren't just looking at your shift cycle. You can see all of your fire and non-fire events.
4. CertTracker to keep track of your training certificates.
5. Expenditure tracking.
FireSync Shift Calendar is the shift calendar firefighters deserve. Get the word out to your brothers and sisters in your firehouse and IAFF local.
*FireSync is the exclusive property of ForceReadiness.com. It solely developed FireSync and is responsible for its functionality. Firefighters First Credit Union has agreed to sponsor the app in order to provide it to all firefighters at no cost.
1. Introduces Fire Station Directory.
2. Resolves a problem some users were having adding ordinary events.
3. Fixes a glitch with setting event dates that was introduced in the last update.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Used another scheduling app prior that suddenly required payment. This took a little getting used to but it is easy to use and has all the features I need (and some I personally don’t!). I have emailed about an issue I was having and the response was quick and the issue was quickly resolved. I recommend this to any brother/sister on the job.
Updated calendar is hard to read
I strongly preferred the previous setup to the current on. The days were listed in a traditional block style with your events under that. You could see a short title of your event. Now the days are a circle. The info for your day’s events are not listed under the day so you must open the day to view any events. Now there is a timeline bar around the day that indicates how much of your day is already planned. I don’t really care for that. Now there is a dot at the bottom of the day to indicate if there are any events on your schedule. This new calendar requires more user input to view events. In my opinion the older calendar was much more user friendly, quicker to use, and easier to read. How can I revert back to the old calendar?
It’s good but wish was better
I like the app and use it a bunch. I wish that it had a lot more customizing options. I wish that the shift was designated by the number instead of utilizing a line below. This way we can have more of a instant view of your to do list. Also I wish I could customize my FLSA start and end date by somehow being able to add a marker on any given date without just adding to the do to list and being hidden on the bottom of the list. Easy things that they can do to make it much better.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.