Firo is one of the first college community-based marketplaces! Remember when you arrived on campus and tried to buy a fridge or textbook but didn't know where to look? We're here to fix that.
Firo allows you to list items, as well as browse current listings. Once you find an item you're interested in, you message the seller within the app and decide a place and time to meet up! It's as simple as that.
- Community-based trust (users are verified by their "edu" email addresses)
- Founded for the community of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Easy and convenient dealing with people on your campus
- Intuitive and easy-to-use user application
- Built by MIT students just like you, we know how you feel!
Try it out today.
Fixed static locations for posting. Optimized for Harvard. Added Camera roll functionality.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Funny app has potential
Even if this thing doesn’t take off i love the specialty services page. It has given us many a laugh.
Looks like Instagram
Was pretty surprised when I downloaded it and the layout was identical to Instagram. I think that’s a good idea because with college kids everybody uses Instagram. Best of luck to Firo.
Much more efficient way to buy and sell stuff. Better than an email chain and faster than store services.
- Firo, LLC
- 40.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Firo, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.