FCE ToolBox teaches the language skills tested in the four Use Of English questions on the revised Cambridge® First (Multiple Choice, Open Gap Fill, Word Formation and Keyword Transformation).
- building and using collocations, including idioms and phrasal verbs
- using grammar words, such as linking words and compound prepositions and conjunctions
- word formation, building different parts of speech
- manipulating grammatical structures, such as passives, result clauses and constructions with linking words.
Each of the four sections of the app corresponds to one of the four tasks. Each section has eight units including notes, preview and practice activities. Sample exam questions are provided for each section.
The app provides material for about 30 hours of study and includes:
- short (3 min) video presentations
- tips about timing and marking as well as notes on language, meaning and usage
- word building, editing and multiple choice activities
- practice gap fill and transformation exercises
- sample exam questions
FCE ToolBox is designed especially to help students preparing to sit the revised Cambridge® First but will be of value to any B2 level student.
Cambridge® is a registered trademark of the University of Cambridge, which is not associated with this application in any way.
Added support for Dark Mode
- Aidan Michael Casey
- 9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Aidan Michael Casey
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.