Stay up-to-date with the latest news and weather in the Jacksonville, Florida area on the all-new free First Coast News app from WTLV.
Our app features the latest breaking news that impacts you and your family, interactive weather and radar, and live video from our newscasts and local events.
LOCAL & BREAKING NEWS
• Receive real-time notifications for breaking news
• Read the latest news as it happens in your area
• Explore exclusive investigative stories
• Browse photos, news clips, and raw video
• Daily and hourly forecasts for your city
• The latest forecasts from our meteorologists
• Interactive radar maps
• Sign up for government-issued severe weather alerts in your area
• Watch live video newscasts and breaking news from First Coast News
• Discover and dive into topics that matter to you
• Favorite topics to receive personalized updates
• Share stories & videos directly with your friends and family
• See the latest updates and behind the scenes photos from your favorite anchors and reporters
• Get information on school delays & closings as they happen
This is the official app of WTLV and firstcoastnews.com, the ABC affiliate serving the Jacksonville area.
Got feedback? Let us know how we can make this the best app experience for you! Send us a note at email@example.com.
Terms of Service: https://www.firstcoastnews.com/terms
• We’ve made the first batch of radar map enhancements, including faster playback, expanded futurecast hours, a new Satellite option, the addition of a Precipitation & Clouds layer, and an upgraded map showcasing county lines.
• Find the updates in the Weather section of your app by tapping the big button that says, "Explore Radar Map".
• Branding update
• To help make this the best app experience for you, keep sending us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
First Coast News = THE BEST!!
Being a native Floridian who lived in South Florida, I was accustomed to very good news reports that came out of Miami-based stations.
Fast-forward to today. I now live in a 55+ retirement community in Nocatee and love it. My husband and I exclusively rely upon the First Coast News for an accurate portrayal of the latest happenings in our local area, as well as the rest of the world. Additionally, we have the FCN Radar app and review it several times a day. For example: I was about to take my golf cart to lunch but checked out the weather. Whoops..impending rain. Oh, well. Lunch at home, it is! Thank you, FCN!
Keep moving forward
I love GMJ !! I look forward to watching it every morning it’s on. You have a fantastic group of people and feel more like family than any other station in Jacksonville.I start each morning at 4:30 and watch till about 6 as I head to work .. I’ve never been a fan of your website though, not user friendly and awkward to navigate. Had to resort to news4jax if anything important was going on during the day .. since I installed this app it has been really informative and so far so good, Ill have to see how it is when the next big storm comes along and then you might get that last star.
I like local news
New to this area. I look at this app every morning for the local news. Only drawback is sometimes the stories stick around too long.
- Tegna Inc.
- 61.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © WTLV-TV, a TEGNA company. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.