First by RE/MAX® 4+
Win More Business.
Designed for iPad
First by RE/MAX is exclusively available to RE/MAX agents in the United States.
First is a mobile app for winning more business from your network. It is an intelligent coaching system that helps residential real estate agents win more business from their personal network by getting in flow with likely sellers they already know. With our simple, easy-to-use mobile workflow, First will help you win more listings.
The First mobile app provides:
1) A simple view of your personal network - Quickly sync your phone and email contacts, then let First provide an enhanced, organized, and more complete view of your personal network.
2) Seller Stars - Analyzing over 700 data points about each of your contacts, First Seller Stars show you who is most likely to move in the next 12 months so that you can focus your time and energy
3) Easy to use workflow - The First sales funnel helps you have more conversations, get in flow with likely sellers, and track progress towards listings
4) Network Efficiency tracking - See how many deals you are winning and losing in your personal network as you grow your business.
5) Recruit App features and functionality
This version features enhanced performance and stability.
Ratings and Reviews
Good, but need a Website
While I enjoy the app, a website would make it so much easier to upload my contacts. I also linked my Google account which has over 800 contacts, and they still haven’t shown up? I like the app, but organizing my contacts would be much easier on a web version.
Still Needs Work
Concept sounds great but the app is frozen in place with the window open stating “you’re done for now...”. Since I was still cleaning up contacts, I’ve not even uploaded my contacts. I’ve deleted the app, download a second time and called support. The app has been perpetually stuck in this mode for almost three hours. Ecare/Support said they would reset app and I would need to start over, but that was 2.75 hours ago. This app definitely has some issues that remain to be worked out. I’m hoping efforts are in the works to do so.
No control over your contacts!
I signed up and was eager to get started. The app immediately downloaded all of my contacts from my phone. Upon looking at the new app I found that there were contacts that had names that I had misspelled and I could not edit them. Worse yet was the fact that I had not removed some contacts that have since passed away including my mother and there is no way to remove them. The tech says simply “Hide” them but they still show up under “all contacts” I need the ability to remove names from this app please.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 29.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © First Leads Inc.