Start banking wherever you are with First Freedom Mobile Banking for iPhone! Available to all First Freedom Mobile Banking end users. First Freedom Mobile Banking allows you to check balances, pay bills, make transfers, and find locations. Need to find a branch or ATM closest to you? With Find Near Me, First Freedom Mobile Banking will discover your location and provide you with addresses and phone numbers on the fly.
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Pay new bills, edit bills scheduled to be paid, and review previously paid bills from your phone.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Find nearby branches and ATMs using the iPhone's built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
Remote Deposit Capture
- Deposit checks while on the go with First Freedom Mobile Banking for iPhone.
We are continually working to deliver an exceptional user experience within the app. This update contains bug fixes and performance improvements. We will be sure to highlight any new features within the app as they become available.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is very functional and fairly easy to navigate. The biggest drawback is Touch ID is not currently available.
Unable to access
Keep getting an error code 0014, very frustrating
I wish I could log on using Touch ID or a 4 digit PIN number. I got a student checking account at this bank because one of my family friends works there and I got a job in August and have to use direct deposit. It takes so long for me to log on. I wish I could log on using Touch ID or a 4 digit PIN number. Instead, I have to put in my username and password. This takes entirely too much time considering I have the app to quickly check my bank account. I only check my account on pay day or if I am figuring out my tithe. The app works fine, most of the time, but I wish I didn’t have to put in all my account information in before checking how much money I have.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.