Banking on the go is easier than ever with FirstBank & Trust mobile banking. Securely manage your money 24/7 from almost anywhere! With the FirstBank & Trust mobile app you can:
• Check account balances, group accounts and view account activity.
• Pay your bills quickly and easily with Bill Pay.
• Transfer money between your accounts.
• Link external accounts to transfer funds.
• Make person to person transfers.
• Remotely deposit checks using your phone’s camera.
• Promptly reorder checks without the hassle of making a phone call.
• Set up text or email alerts to warn you of account status changes, help you avoid fees and be alerted to suspicious account activity.
• Easily access your mortgage center and credit card information through a single sign on.
• Quickly sign on using Touch ID.
• Access your Savvy Money Management tool to track spending, set financial goals and monitor all of your accounts.
• Find the nearest FirstBank & Trust locations or ATMs with just a few touches of your phone.
Your security is our number one priority! Your personal and confidential information remains protected using industry standard technologies and security certificates for peace of mind as you bank on the go.
Download the app today and experience the convenience of mobile banking from FirstBank & Trust.
Some transactions may not be immediately posted to your account and may not be reflected in your available balance. Bank products and services are offered by FirstBank and Trust. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
Thanks for using the First Bank & Trust mobile app! To make our app better for you, we make ongoing updates to improve the experience.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is so much worse than the app they originally had. The UI is awful - agree with Zach! The mobile deposit feature doesn’t work. I take that back, it has worked for me ONCE! I had to drive my checks to the bank after that, because the screen went white every time I tried to submit the last photo. So that’s issue #1. Issue #2 is that I can’t login on a regular basis. I get a server error message. Touch ID doesn’t work all the time so I have to try my password, then keep trying throughout the day until I can get in without a server error. I have worked in IT, and I can tell you this app is horrible. The employees aren’t happy with their new system and the customers are NOT having a “smooth” transition. This app needs to be replaced with the original one, period. If this continues, we will be forced to change banks. The point of a mobile app is to see thinks on the go. No use having the feature if the feature doesn’t work. I will be writing a letter to the president. This is absurd. THIS APP IS HORRIBLE AND MORE COMPLEX TO NAVIGATE!
I can't log in most times I try. Takes several attempts before I can see my account. Mobile deposit rarely works. Even when it seems to be working I'm worried about the check actually going through. We use the mobile features often and this is unacceptable and has been since the merger. May have to switch banks if they don't address this very soon.
There’s not even an Apple Watch app anymore. The UI seems terrible and balances are sometimes inaccurate. Transfers don’t work all the time as well. Sad to say but I’m thinking about changing banks overall. Their customer service reps don’t seem to know what they are doing. 80 percent of the call is authentication. Don’t get me wrong I respect privacy and verification but they overdo it.
- Heartland Financial USA, Inc
- 39.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Heartland Financial USA, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.