Banking on the go is easier than ever with FirstBank & Trust mobile banking. Securely manage your money 24/7 from almost anywhere! With the FirstBank & Trust mobile app you can:
• Check account balances, group accounts and view account activity.
• Pay your bills quickly and easily with Bill Pay.
• Transfer money between your accounts.
• Link external accounts to transfer funds.
• Make person to person transfers.
• Remotely deposit checks using your phone’s camera.
• Promptly reorder checks without the hassle of making a phone call.
• Set up text or email alerts to warn you of account status changes, help you avoid fees and be alerted to suspicious account activity.
• Easily access your mortgage center and credit card information through a single sign on.
• Quickly sign on using Touch ID.
• Access your Savvy Money Management tool to track spending, set financial goals and monitor all of your accounts.
• Find the nearest FirstBank & Trust locations or ATMs with just a few touches of your phone.
Your security is our number one priority! Your personal and confidential information remains protected using industry standard technologies and security certificates for peace of mind as you bank on the go.
Download the app today and experience the convenience of mobile banking from FirstBank & Trust.
Some transactions may not be immediately posted to your account and may not be reflected in your available balance. Bank products and services are offered by FirstBank and Trust. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.
Thanks for using the First Bank & Trust mobile app! To make our app better for you, we make ongoing updates to improve the experience. This version includes performance enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Well trying to log in and all I keep getting is unknown error. When it works it works. Nothing special I just use it to keep track of my balance so I can’t comment on the other features.
This app is so much worse than the app they originally had. The UI is awful - agree with Zach! The mobile deposit feature doesn’t work. I take that back, it has worked for me ONCE! I had to drive my checks to the bank after that, because the screen went white every time I tried to submit the last photo. So that’s issue #1. Issue #2 is that I can’t login on a regular basis. I get a server error message. Touch ID doesn’t work all the time so I have to try my password, then keep trying throughout the day until I can get in without a server error. I have worked in IT, and I can tell you this app is horrible. The employees aren’t happy with their new system and the customers are NOT having a “smooth” transition. This app needs to be replaced with the original one, period. If this continues, we will be forced to change banks. The point of a mobile app is to see thinks on the go. No use having the feature if the feature doesn’t work. I will be writing a letter to the president. This is absurd. THIS APP IS HORRIBLE AND MORE COMPLEX TO NAVIGATE!
It works Fine
I haven’t had an issue with it yet. I just downloaded the app and deposited a check so so far so good. I have an older iPhone and everything seems to work with the app. I haven’t tried the bill payment feature.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Heartland Financial USA, Inc
- 34.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Heartland Financial USA, Inc