Your FirstClass content is now just a touch and a slide away! With FirstClass Mobile, iPhone®, iPod touch®, and iPad™ users can now take FirstClass with them on the road and have all of the power of FirstClass in the palm of their hands — delivering a true “anytime, anywhere” mobile collaboration experience.
With FirstClass Mobile, users with a FirstClass account can:
• Create, view, reply to, forward and delete email in their FirstClass account.
• Play voice messages encoded in MP3 format.
• View and access all containers on their FirstClass desktop.
• Read, forward, reply to, and check history of messages in FirstClass Conferences.
• Access a list of bookmarks created in the desktop version of FirstClass.
• View documents created in the FirstClass desktop client.
• View files uploaded to FirstClass, including images, text files and PDFs.
• Search for FirstClass content from the FirstClass Mobile home screen.
• Access FirstClass calendars and contacts.
US English, UK English, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Japanese
FirstClass Server 12.0 or later
Fixed crash on some older devices with iOS 9-10
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Its an ok app, I use it for my work emails and sometimes it not very user friendly. The most annoying feature is that you can’t attach multiple photos from your camera roll at once, you have to choose one than wait for it to upload than go back and choose another. You must make sure you press done after you write something for it to save what you wrote.
What happened to being able to create and edit your signature directly on your iPhone?
I have an outdated signature and can’t change it - that feature no longer allows you to make a change. Now I have to manually update my signature with each email I send. I write more emails from my phone than my laptop. My computer allowed me to make the change.
Emails aren’t always saved
In the mobile app, you can’t tell when the email you’re typing isn’t being saved. So if I forget to copy the text and then paste it, I end up sending a blank message even when it was on my screen before I sent it. The content isn’t anywhere on the server. Very annoying.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Open Text Corp - FirstClass Div.
- 17.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 OpenText
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.