Firstent Mobile is available for both Personal and Business, offering a holistic view of all of your finances in one secure App, 24/7 and from anywhere. Deposit checks, review your transaction history, send and transfer money, manage your cards, receive alerts, check account balances, pay bills, and much more. Access your accounts using Face ID, quickly view your balances with Quick Balance, and receive notifications and alerts on your account activity. Receive all the information for your banking needs with the highest level of security.
Manage your finances at your convenience with these features:
• Deposit checks
• Manage your cards
• Pay Bills and make payments
• Send money to anyone with a bank account in the U.S.
• Message and chat with us securely
• Transfer money
• View and export statements
• Locate nearby First Entertainment Branches and ATMs
and much more.
Support for new online banking system.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I can honestly say the new layout and design of their app is amazing! The old layout and design was still useable, but this version is more user friendly. It’s easier to find links to what you want to do and it’s easier to get into contact with customer service. I had an incident where I sent the wrong amount of money...several times...and RIGHT AWAY I received a call from First Entertainment regarding this payment. They were calling to make sure these payments were not fraudulent. After this phone call, I received an email that also made sure my payments were not fraud. I love their attentiveness!
So far I appreciate seeing all my accounts, from multiple memberships, in one log in (and I love the snap shot view). Yeo suggestions are:
1. When in settings> notifications I’d like to be able to change an alert’s delivery method within the same page of the listed accounts instead of having to hit “change” which then brings me into another page.
2. When in settings> notifications, after selecting an alert ie Balance alert, after makings changes to that page I want to go back (by swiping) to the previous page (Notifications) and NOT the settings page.
3. It was too challenging locating the touting number at the bottom of the page. Should be brought up to the top of the page and have larger font.
Other than that, I like the new look! Thank you!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much or the detail and the feedback overall! Happy to hear you like the new look too. We are considering your comments. We are committed to continuously improving the overall experience and with comments such as yours, we're sure to work on things that matter to our members most. Thank you for your continued membership!
I rarely use my cell phone to bank, but I accidentally tapped on this app. The app went through a major redesign because everything is user friendly and there aren’t any guessing games looking for functions anymore. Too bad there isn’t a ten star option. I’m very surprised and pleased. Will definitely use the mobile application more often.
- First Entertainment Credit Union
- 104.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 First Entertainment Credit Union
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.