Manage your account on the go quickly and securely with First Financial’s mobile banking app. The new app is easy to navigate so you can get your banking done and then get back to your day!
• Access your accounts securely 24/7.
• Sign in seamlessly with Touch ID®, Face ID®.
• Enjoy shared account access: view other First Financial shares and loans that you are associated with, all with one login.
• Check balances, including a quick balance view on your login screen.
• View recent and pending transactions.
• Deposit checks using mobile deposit, saving a trip to a branch.
• Transfer funds between your accounts or to another member’s account.
• Pay bills, view upcoming and payment history, and manage payees.
• Manage your debit and credit cards.
• Stop payment on a check and view stop payment history.
• Access up to 24 months of your eStatements.
• Find FFFCU branches and ATMs, and Allpoint network surcharge-free ATMs.
• Manage account eAlerts for reminders and fraud protection.
• Use secure messaging to contact First Financial support.
• Access your savings goals, budgeting summary and more.
• View your linked external accounts and balances.
• And much more!
No matter where you are, you can always be in control of your First Financial accounts using the mobile app. Life is busy enough; enjoy more with FFFCU.
Not yet a member? Don’t just bank, belong!® Join First Financial today to unlock a lifetime of valuable membership benefits. In addition to receiving the very best financial tools available, you enjoy the peace of mind that we will guide you through every step along the way. Whether you need to borrow for your today or save for your tomorrow, becoming a member is the key to getting started.
Federally insured by NCUA. Membership eligibility required.
The new app offers an integrated mobile banking solution, providing you the same experience and features on the app as you enjoy on a desktop. You will also be able to see all First Financial shares or loans you’re associated with, all from one login.
If you have questions about this app, please visit www.firstfinancial.org or call 410-321-6060.
Touch ID® and Face ID® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The only problem I have is that when you transfer money from one account to another, the changes don’t reflect unless I log off and log back in. I also miss being able to see canceled checks typing in a check number to see if it cleared and ordering checks through this program.
Miss the old app, too buggy, poor execution
It’s 2020 and no auto-refresh? Smh. Some of the new features are nice but this one has a lot of bugs, not including the fact that you have to manually refresh where even the old app didn’t require you to do that. If you switch to another app, when you come back it will tell you that you have signed out. That wouldn’t be an issue if it would then use face or finger unlock like when initially launching the app, but instead it sits at a logon screen with the credentials blank. So you either have to enter that information that is supposed to be stored with biometrics already or completely exit the app and launch it again. The linked accounts appearing “feature” is a bit annoying but can understand their position on it. But now there is some issue where it keeps trying to send the last command, it fails, and won’t load. Tried reinstalling, loading it on a different phone and same issue. I think the concepts were pretty solid but has had poor execution. May be prettier and have more features but at least the old app worked. I spend a lot of time in the SDLC process at work and this should go back to the design and planning phase.
Nice new features in the app, but some security flaws & bugs
I appreciate some of the new features, but (1) external accounts don’t seem to work when 2fa is enabled on those accounts. They work when initially setup, but when you logout of FFFCU & login again, these accounts show a login error. Maybe I need to reconfigure my external accounts but info in the app about this would be helpful.
More importantly (2) the app does not log out automatically after a certain period of time & (3) when backgrounded the app snapshot is not blurred or obscured in any way, so all details (balances, etc.) are visible in the app switcher.
I look forward to an urgent security update to address 2 & 3, and the many bug fixes and feature improvements to come in further updates so I can increase this rating to 5 stars. I do see the potential in this new app.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- First Financial Federal Credit Union of Maryland
- 95.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2020, First Financial Federal Credit Union. All Rights Reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.