Use the FirstResponder™ Concussion Recognition App at a sports event and obtain a head injury recommendation for a player or athlete in under 90 seconds.
Also find the closest doctor or hospital emergency department (ED) located on a Google map display to save you time and give you peace of mind.
Fill in the player or athletes’ personal details at the end of the assessment and email a summary PDF report to the school, club, doctor and parents.
FirstResponder™ is readily available to coaches, parents, trainers and physio’s, making it easy to recognise the signs & symptoms of head injury.
Included in FirstResponder™ are the immediate and delayed picture memory recalls that are based on the scientifically proven Westmead Scale (with permission Shores & Lammel 2007).
Key features for iPhone and iPad:
• Perform on-the-spot sports concussion assessment in under 90 seconds
• View concussion event details, assess memory function the number and
nature of symptoms
• Real-time sideline concussion injury reports
• Send sideline concussion reports to medical doctors from iOS device
• Access a Google maps location guide link to find a doctor and closest ED
• View all the concussion warning signs to check for in the first 72 after the
• Save a summary PDF report of the concussion assessment
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
THIS APP DOES NOT WORK
I am so disappointed. I am a Snowboard coach and the safety of my athletes us very important to me. I paid 3.99 and downloaded this app today and after multiple attempts and reloads I can not even get it to open. When I try to get technical support the web site doesn't open. I think I was taken for "a ride".
- R Kohler Pty Ltd
- 28.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2012 – 2016 All Rights Reserved R Kohler Pty Ltd ABN 13293101456 trading as the HeadSmart™ Sports Concussion Programme
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.