Designed by busy parents FirstYear is the easiest way to track baby’s daily activities as they come along. No need for typing. No fuss with alarms. All events can be logged with two simple taps on your iPhone or iPad. View trends daily, weekly or monthly. Keep medical information and health questions handy at doctor visits. FirstYear is just what you need to monitor baby’s well being while keeping your sanity in check.
Great reasons to use FirstYear:
#1: Powerful note taking features that track all aspects of baby’s first year of life:
* Easily record baby’s feeding, diaper changes, sleep, activities, development milestones and sickness.
* Record nursing & pumping sessions, manage feed with formula or expressed milk.
* Record diaper changes. Identify dehydration based on pee color. Identify constipation or diarrhea based on color and constancy of baby’s poo.
* Track baby growth with percentile reference to World Health Organization baby growth standard.
* Record baby’s health issues - temperatures, symptoms, doctor appointments, medication and allergy reactions. Drop down questions when they come to you and bring them to your doctors next time you pay a visit.
* Take a quick snapshot, or find an image from camera roll and put your thoughts into a scrapbook entry in the journal section.
* Powerful search and index functions allow easy access to the record you need.
* Allows for multiple baby profiles. Toggle among two or more baby records with one tap.
#2: Intuitive input modes for quick input or with more details:
* Use quick input mode when you are pressed of time. Record everyday activities like feeding, diaper change etc, with two easy taps and no typing required.
* Screen formats tailored for both iPhone and iPad.
#3: At-a-glance review of baby’s well being with reports:
* Well designed reports to review daily, weekly and monthly activities. Easily identify patterns, trends and abnormalities.
* Nicely formatted reports for hassle-free email and printing.
#4: Share baby’s progress with family and friends.
* Set up automatic synchronization among different devices. Enable family members and caregivers to review and record baby activities when needed.
* Share joyful moments with friends and family through Facebook, Twitter and email.
#5: Easily back up records to online storage to enjoy peace of mind.
* Store records on devices and online folders.
* Restore data from online folder for the latest seven sessions.
* 100% privacy and ownership of your data. FirstYear does not collect or share your data with others.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I LOVE this app! It is so simple to use. I love how I can log milestones, pictures and journal entries. It's perfect for doctors appointments, I just bring it up and can tell the nurse how many ounces my lo is taking, along with diapers, spit up, you name it. I seriously would be lost without this app!
Growth please change
Absolutely love this app. I've been using it for the past 2 years since my daughter was born. I love that I can keep track of her milestones. Only thing I would change is the growth (weight, height, and head) because you can only keep track for so long and then you have to use a different app.
Everything you need to keep track of your little one. You can even sync it with your partners phone so you can both add info (and keep tabs on things while at work :)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.