Identify marine animals by pictures, taxonomy or via direct term search. Gone are the days where you had to bring heavy books to your holidays More than 900 marine animals are available at your fingertips with this app even when you're offline. A must have for all divers and snorkelers. Clean and well-structured, the app makes it easy to quickly find the animal you are looking for. Every animals is provided with extensive information such as common name (German or English), scientific name, size, length, distribution, taxonomy and detailed description. Each animal is featured with an adequate picture that can be zoomed.
- 950 marine animals from all seas including the North and Baltic Sea
- German and English language
- Fish guide and Reef guide within one app
- Determine and identify marine animals by pictures, taxonomy or via direct
- Personal notes can be attached to any animal
- Direct access to personal favourites
- Taxonomic classification including scientific names
- Search for German, English and scientific names
- In addition to fish also crabs, starfish, corals, jellyfish and many more animals are featured
* small bugfix for iPad
* browse search results by swiping across image on detail image
* show all animals for chosen regions
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don't bother to buy this
Nice idea but woefully underpopulated - missing very common species - and not set up to help you identify anything. You can't search on body form or color. Little to help you distinguish between similar species. You can search by names, but if I already know the name, then why would I need the app? Too incomplete to be helpful with creating a log or life list. Give me back my $3.99 please!
I sure wish I had taken the time to read the previous review. He is spot on. Worthless app!
Parts are only in German, and there aren't as many fish as I would like in the database.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.