Personalise your fishing experience with the most popular fishing app.
With the most downloads of any fish finder app, Fish Deeper is the best app for smart anglers. Combined with one of the Deeper castable sonars, it turns your smartphone into a high-grade sonar display.
Outstanding user experience, crisp clarity and ability to modify your sonar display according to your fishing needs makes Fish Deeper the only app with countless fishing possibilities.
Plan your fishing trip and map the waters you fish to maximise your catch rate: know when and where to fish, measure the depth, locate targets and adjust a number of settings whichever way you want.
*If you are missing some of your favourite features, you can now download the old Deeper Smart Sonar App.
Fish Deeper and the old Deeper Smart Sonar App can be both installed on one phone and used interchangeably.
The Fish Deeper App offers a lot of great features:
• Mark places and log catches. Mark fishing, boat launching and camping places. Log your catches, add photos and detailed notes (technique, equipment and baits or lures used, location, weather conditions, time spent). Access your data on your smartphone app or view it and explore on any device via Fish Deeper web.
• Know the weather: Plan your fishing trips better with the latest weather information and future weather forecasts that update every 2 hours.
• Find the best location with Offline Maps: Download the maps of your region and plan the next trip without any hassle.
• Benefit from the detailed display layout: Plan any change in circumstances with display header showing time, water depth, temperature, sonar/phone battery levels, boat speed and notifications regarding your sonar connectivity.
• Take advantage of the real-time history: Scan the waters for as long as you want and simply rewind the data while you are still scanning.
• Create bathymetric maps directly from the shore in Onshore mode (only with the PRO+) or with a Deeper sonar mounted to your boat.
• View and analyse your lake maps on Fish Deeper web. Accessible on any device.
• Control your scanning: From the moment you open the app, you can decide when you want to connect to your sonar, start, pause or resume your session whenever you choose to get back to it.
• Store all your fishing data collected from your Deeper sonar with unlimited data storage in the app, then back up on our secured cloud server or view it on Fish Deeper web.
Now you can easily tailor your Deeper sonar experience to your fishing needs by adjusting these features:
• CHOOSE DIFFERENT MODES for different types of angling. Use it as a fish finder from the shore, ice flasher in ice fishing mode, or map the waters you fish in boat mode.
• DISPLAY MODE: Customise your scanning qualities by choosing between Basic (only showing vegetation and water depth) and Raw (very detailed and crisp quality images) modes.
• BEAM ANGLE: Narrow or Wide (also Mid for the CHIRP) beam angles will help you distinguish how big of an area and how detailed you want you scanning to be.
• DISPLAY SENSITIVITY: Adjust the screen sensitivity depending on the water depth, clarity and bottom structure.
• FISH ICONS: The feature allows you to see them displayed, change icon size, see how deep they are located and switch on/off the fish alarm.
• COLOR PALETTE: Choose the color palette that would best display your sonar settings or turn on the night fishing feature to help you see your sonar more clearly in the dark (when used together with the Deeper Night Fishing Cover).
Terms and conditions: https://deepersonar.com/global/all/terms-and-conditions
• Don't worry if you don't have internet access and can't sign in to your account. You'll now be able to use the app without it. Simply connect to your sonar as a guest and effortlessly synchronise all your scans and marks later on when you’ll get a chance to sign in!
• We're getting familiar with the portrait mode, so the authorisation screens now support both portrait and landscape device orientation.
• Now you can also choose the language you prefer right from the start.
Ratings and Reviews
Still learning how best to use this, but I’m enjoying at least knowing the depth and structure that I’m fishing. Having never had a sonar (or a boat!), I’m not aware of all the limitations, and it seems to work well for me as a shore fisherman. I know now where some deeper spots are that I can cast to - I find that I can only cast the sensor about as far as I can cast. It loses connection sometimes, but I think that if it stops for a more lent, it reconnects.
The first couple of times I went out I dedicated a rod to it, but lately I just carry it in my shirt pocket. It’s light enough. I use 10-pound test, and it seems secure. It’s sort of a trick to cast it far if you’re not used to that much weight. I probably get about 75-80 feet.
Fun product, thanks.
I’ve tried the competition. This product is hands down the best.
Logging when in remote areas?
I fish in pretty remote areas far out of cell range and on my very first trip to test my new Chirp, I paddled out to my favorite fishing spot only to discover you can’t use the app unless you login before you leave and just leave the app open until you get there. Arrggh. When I initially received my new Chirp, like a good soldier I read everything carefully and made sure I setup my account on Deeper and the Fish Deeper App properly. Pretty disappointing and very frustrating after a 100 mile round trip. After catching a couple fish the old fashioned way and returning home I've since scrubbed every resource I can find, including the user manual, and find no information regarding this issue. Is there a way to interface with the sonar device without providing login credentials through this app? Can we stay logged in after closing the app, just in case? My shiny new Chirp is probably a great fish finder but I haven’t had the opportunity to use it yet and now they just closed all our Forests due to fires! It does make a good paperweight and interesting conversation piece in the meantime. I’ll refrain from returning the Chirp for a refund and being negative by giving the app less that 5 stars for now.
Developer Response ,
We're most sorry about the lost opportunity to try it out on your first trip! One thing we're doing to prevent such situations is implementing an anonymous/guest mode which would allow for the app to be used without having to sign in.
To answer your question - you only need to log in once. After that, there's hardly ever any reason to manually log out and you'll remain logged in forever.
We'll go over our manuals and other materials and see where we can emphasize that an initial log in is needed before use.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Deeper UAB
- 88,7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Deeper
- In-App Purchases
- 12-Month Fish Deeper Premium $24.99
- 1-Month Fish Deeper Premium $6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.