Fish Deeper is the modern fishing app designed for Deeper sonar as a fish finder and for all anglers who want to plan fishing trips more effectively by exploring depth maps and finding best fishing spots.
Easily plan your fishing trips with over 50 000 global lake depth maps on any device: phone, tablet or computer. Both online and offline. Know every island, pit, depth and other details that will lead you to whichever species you're after.
• Search for preferred lakes and choose potential fishing spots.
• Check detailed weather forecast.
• Mark your favourite places.
• Keep track of your fishing spots and catches.
• Log technique and baits or lures used.
• Add, edit and view pictures and notes.
• Download and use offline maps.
• Have your data synchronised across all platforms.
Experience Fish Deeper at its full potential when fishing from a boat, shore, or on ice using Deeper castable sonar.
• Discover what's happening underwater in real time.
• Gain strategic knowledge and understanding by analysing sonar data on any device.
• Create bathymetric maps from any small boat, kayak, SUP or when casting the sonar directly from the shore.
• Use your sonar as an ice fishing flasher and easily mark your holes.
• Control and adjust your sonar settings to suit your fishing style and needs.
• See and explore your full scan history.
Take your fishing experience to the next level with Fish Deeper now!
• Caught a nice one? Show it off to fellow anglers on the Trophy Board! We’ll admire and envy you a little but won’t share your secrets – location and notes will be kept private.
• View Fish Deeper in a way that’s convenient for you. From now on, both portrait and landscape device orientations are fully supported!
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve used it several times and let me tell you living and doing most my fishing in Houston we are not blessed with crystal clear water so you can see where the fish are. Deeper helps me target areas where there are actually fish rather than wasting my time casting into a empty area. Should have gotten the more advanced model though I think I’m going to give my start to my nephew and buy a pro.
As far as I can tell, the app and the sonar device are of excellent quality and utility. Not too long ago, functionality like this would have cost way more.
Even better would be if they’d offer the user the ability to opt out of automatically turning over the user’s own data to the company.
Developer Response ,
Hello there, many thanks for being an active part of the Deeper community and sharing your concerns.
Global bathymetric maps (Premium service) are community-based maps that are made from fully depersonalized depth and GPS data of Deeper Sonars, and there are no references left to personal information, sonar scan data, marks, or catches registered by users. Personal depth maps that are created by users are not shared in any way, and nobody else can see them apart from the users who actually created those maps.
All Deeper Sonar users have a free access to Premium service for 3 months, and they have an option to extend this free access indefinitely by scanning lakes with their Deeper sonars.
Furthermore, users have an option to opt-out of sharing the depth/GPS of their sonars by choosing to use the anonymous mode within the app.
Apart from this paid feature, we are always developing and releasing free app features and improvements that add more value and usability to Deeper Sonars. Zoom feature, custom depth color palettes and distance measurement feature are just some of the features that we’ve released over this year. Many new free features will be released in the future.
If you happen to have any additional questions or concerns, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll be happy to discuss it with you. Regards, Andrew from Deeper.
Still learning how best to use this, but I’m enjoying at least knowing the depth and structure that I’m fishing. Having never had a sonar (or a boat!), I’m not aware of all the limitations, and it seems to work well for me as a shore fisherman. I know now where some deeper spots are that I can cast to - I find that I can only cast the sensor about as far as I can cast. It loses connection sometimes, but I think that if it stops for a more lent, it reconnects.
The first couple of times I went out I dedicated a rod to it, but lately I just carry it in my shirt pocket. It’s light enough. I use 10-pound test, and it seems secure. It’s sort of a trick to cast it far if you’re not used to that much weight. I probably get about 75-80 feet.
Fun product, thanks.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Deeper UAB
- 306,5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Deeper
- In-App Purchases
- 12-Month Fish Deeper Premium $24.99
- 1-Month Fish Deeper Premium $6.99