*** AS SEEN ON EVERY NEW iPAD2, iPHONE and iPOD TOUCH IN EVERY APPLE STORE IN THE WORLD!! Try this fishy sensation for yourself! ***
Watch as your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch fills with water and real 3D fish begin to swim around your screen!
- Too many aquariums claim to be 3D, but they're just flat picture of fish floating around your screen being boring! Fish Fingers has REAL 3D FISH! They swim in all directions and can be viewed from any angle! They're really 3D!
- INTERACT WITH YOUR FISH! Touch the screen and watch the fish follow your finger. Double tap the screen to feed them, they'll slowly grow if you do!
- Use any image you like as the background to your aquarium! Simply select any image from your photo library and it'll look like your iPhone is full of water, and full of 3D fish! See what your Aunt Mable looks like with fish swimming out her ears, or what your car would look like underwater, or your cat, your messages, any image you want!! Want more ideas? Visit: www.UselessiPhoneStuff.com!
- Tilt your iPhone, watch the water move! Just like that time you tried to pick up your real aquarium and all the fish fell out, but... not!
Visit www.UselessiPhoneStuff.com for more info, and drop us a line if you have feedback!
Small bug fix.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good but to get more fish you have to make the extra mile witch is stupid.
Fabulous! I inserted a picture of my granddaughter and it looks like she is standing in the water with fish around her. I will be heartbroken if you don't keep this app so that it works with all the Apple iPhone updates.
This app is basically an advertisement for the other app. Once you get on, it is confusing and rather useless. You have to pay for more fish, the fish you have don't really do anything but swim around, and this game is packed with apps. You can't do any thing with it. If I could, I would rate this 0 stars.
- Useless Creations Pty Ltd
- 18.9 MB
Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 - Useless Creations Pty Ltd, www.UselessCreations.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.