Fish Tycoon is the award-winning virtual fish breeding game from the creators of the acclaimed Virtual Villagers series. Fish Tycoon for iPad has been a top-selling simulation game since its release, and the game is now available in a free version!
Starting with $300 and a handful of eggs gathered from the fabled island of Isola, your goal is to unlock the genetic puzzle and discover the 7 Magic Fish of Isola. Along your journey to discovering the Magic Fish, you will breed and care for more than 400 species of fish, financing your operation by selling your creations to the eager customers who visit your Fish Store. A wide variety of aquarium supplies are available to equip and customize your tanks, care for your fish, and magically enhance your aquariums. The game continues to progress in true real time, even when your iPad is turned off, so don’t forget to check in regularly to feed your fish, cure their illnesses, and create the next generation of baby fish that will be another step in your pursuit of the legendary Magic Fish of Isola.
More about Fish Tycoon
* It’s a virtual pet: care for your fish in your own virtual aquarium.
* It’s a simulation game: maintain virtual fish in a persistent world.
* It’s a genetic puzzle: discover which breeding combinations will lead to the discovery of the 7 Magic Fish.
* It’s a tycoon game: test your business skills and aquarium skills at the same time!
* There are many approaches to solving the game, with over 400 species of fish to breed.
* The built-in screensaver allows you to display your fish in your own virtual aquarium.
* You can customize your tanks: purchase aquarium ornaments and place them where you like them!
* Experience real-time game play, with new surprises every time you turn on the game!
Free version features:
- Unlimited play
- Full access to fish supplies and research
- 2 fish tanks for breeding and selling your fish
Purchase the full version to get tanks that hold 3 times as many fish and the option to purchase a third customizable fish tank for even more fish breeding!
Visit our Official Fish Tycoon site at www.FishTycoon.com for instructions, strategy guides, and much more!
For the latest info, and to find out what else we're cookin' up, follow us on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/LastDayofWork
* Fish Environment research is now possible in the free version
* Removed inadvertent inclusion of the second tank in the Supply Shop
* Changes in ad content
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The game is fun to a certain point. It needs good quality, if u compare it with all the other games out there, it is not so good :/
Make it a little bit easier, fishes die quickly. And as u advance in the game you will need a second tank. The game has potential, it needs a lot of tweaking, try and add new things or new fishes just to keep the user entertained and not get bored after some time. KEEP UPDATING, IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME!
The hint to this game is breeding the magic fish of fertility over and over and over. Make sure that is the only fish you have in either tank. After selling this fish over and over for 70$ a Piece, you have enough money to research the environment and food all the way, that way the fish do not die. Then after that keep doing this until you have enough money to buy the purple eggs for the supply store. Which is how I have managed to already find 3 of the magic fish!!! But make sure you keep two of the fertility fish at all times, in case you run out of money, you can keep this process going while finding the other fish!! Hope this helps!!!!
I've been playing this game on my computer for like 3 years and found it on the IPad, so I got it and have had it for 3 days on the IPad so far. It's amazing! The only glitch is that the current version doesn't allow you to buy a second tank, but the computer version does. I do not have the full version on the computer and can buy the research food, research environment, and that stuff. I would really like that fixed. But, it still gets the five stars it deserves because I really love the game so much! Thanks so much for bringing the game to the iPhone and iPad!
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.