With FishAngler you get instant access to fishing hot spots, nearby catches and real-time fishing forecast. Turn your phone into the best free fishing app with premium map layers, fishing times and much more!
FishAngler is always 100% FREE to use, with no hidden charges or subscription fees!
• Explore GPS maps with millions of data points.
• Find the best times to catch fish with our robust Fishing Forecast.
• Log & track your catches with over 45 catch attributes including real time weather conditions.
• Connect with Anglers, get fishing tips & showoff your catches.
• Choose to share your catch info or keep it private!
GPS FISHING MAPS
• Explore fishing maps that show locations, fish species & detailed catch information.
• Access fishing spots, fishing reports, photos, marine buoys and more.
• Save GPS coordinates as waypoints with the ability to add photos and descriptions.
• Search millions of bodies of water such as lakes, rivers, oceans, streams and ponds.
• Find the best times to fish with hourly fishing forecasts.
• Real time 7-day marine forecasts with wind, wave, tide and water temperatures.
• NOAA Marine Buoy & USGS Inland station monitoring with tide prediction and river flow rates.
• Know when the fish are active & ready to bite based on Solunar fishing forecast.
• Track & organize your fishing trips & catches with over 45 catch attributes.
• Automatically log a catch with date, time, weather conditions, water temps, sun & moon phases & more.
• Keep track of the most commonly used bait, lures, flies and hooks.
• Complete control over your privacy settings. You can share your catches or keep them private!
CONNECT & SHARE
• Share your catches and connect with anglers like you.
• Get tips & tricks, join conversations and get local fishing intel.
• Discover anglers based on geographic location and the types of fish species being caught.
• Find anglers based on fishing technique or interests (fly fishing, bass, saltwater etc.)
SOCIAL NEWS FEED
• Multiple news feeds including global, local and following.
• Easily filter your feeds to see the activity that is most important to you!
• Filter activity by anglers, fish species and bodies of water.
FISHING CLUBS & GROUPS
• Create or join fishing groups with other anglers who share the same fishing interests.
• Organize local fishing trips, keep track of anglers and show off your catches.
• Perfect for fishing clubs, organizations or your closest fishing buddies.
• We have over 33,000 fish species in our database incl. all variations of bass, trout, walleye, carp, catfish etc.
• Track and follow any type of fish in any body of water from your local lake to the ocean.
• Interested in catching Mahi, Tuna or Wahoo on an upcoming fishing trip? Just follow those fish species to get local knowledge and fishing intel.
• Connect your business, brand or organization all for Free!
• Add your website, social profiles, location and business hours.
• List your services and get discovered by a global community of anglers.
Get out and go fish with the FishAngler app! Join us in building the largest fishing community in the world!
Want to see FishAngler in action? Check out our quick tip video tutorials: https://vimeo.com/fishangler
Questions, comments or suggestions; email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
New announcement feature to allow us to communicate to our user base! We’re also proud to announce video to the FishAngler platform. You can now share videos of your greatest fishing moments with the FishAngler community.
Videos can be up to two minutes long and are added just like logging any other catch or fishing post.
Explore your waters, catch more fish and connect with anglers on the #1 Free Fishing App!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this App!
It’s like Facebook for Anglers! I love seeing everyone’s catches! I’ve met several local anglers on this app and as a result made several great friends. You can log your catches. It’s a great feature that logs the picture of your catch, the GPS location, the weather conditions, water conditions, and even what bait or lure you used. My favorite feature is the forecasting. You can enter the body of water you’re fishing... or one that’s close to the one you’re fishing... and it will tell you the peak times of the day to go fish. The forecasting feature helps be more effective and efficient by going fishing at the optimal time of each day. If you like to fish... you need to join the rest of us on here! You’ll love it!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the great review! We are thrilled you are finding two many different features and functions useful! We are glad we could help you become an even more efficient angler! If there is anything we can do for you, just let us know at email@example.com. Tight Lines!
Ever get tired of seeing your friends gender reveal party pics? Don’t care about your buddy bobs lasagna pics! Just want to see some good fish pics and get some knowledge at the same time? Get this app! So besides not having to look at pictures of your friends kids and food, the app really is pretty genius. Being able to follow different lakes, waters and fish species is really clever! If you are a nice enough fisherman you can share your locations to help other anglers out. Being able to also see info on your local water is pretty great!
Developer Response ,
Thanks :) Appreciate the positive review! Glad your enjoying it!
Seems like I’m the only person that has problems with this app. It’s free and a great idea for an app but I always have some issue with it. A couple of my new issues is that if you delete pictures from your phone it effects the pics in the app...
Why does my following feed have a bunch of random people I don’t follow?
When posting catches and putting in the weather they are always pre set and completely wrong so why not leave them blank and let me put in the right weather? There is probably more that I’m forgetting about but....
Don’t get me wrong the app is great and you should download it, it just needs improvements!
Developer Response ,
Following up here. Did the information we provided help? Let us know how we can earn a better review! We have a lot of quick tip videos that show you how to use some of the main features of the app. To properly set up your profile and following feeds; take a look at these videos. Hopefully this helps!
* User Profile - https://vimeo.com/283826828
* News Feed 1 - https://vimeo.com/283770377
* News Feed 2 - https://vimeo.com/283771719
We also have videos on how to log a catch, marking a fishing spot, and many more at https://vimeo.com/fishangler
For all other questions, our support team is standing by. Feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you out!
Thanks and Tight Lines!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.