Fish smarter with Fishbrain, the #1 app for people who love fishing.
Millions of anglers trust Fishbrain when they go fishing. Fishbrain has over 13 million users and 12 million catches logged, plus gear from over 350 fishing brands that you can buy right in the app. Fishbrain provides you with accurate data insights to help you catch more, and bigger, fish. Download the Fishbrain app today, your personal fishing log, map, online fishing gear shop, and forecasting tool in one app.
Most importantly, your fishing spots always stay secret. With our built-in privacy settings, you can choose to share your catch location - or not!
CATCH MORE FISH
• See where the fish are biting, and what bait and gear to use.
• Get recommendations on exactly where to cast.
• Understand the best times to fish in your local area with our data-driven Fishing Forecasts.
• Look at local maps to find nearby fishing spots and identify bait shops, boat ramps and more.
REEL IN BIGGER CATCHES
• Log your personal fishing history to spot patterns and see what worked.
• Keep track of your Personal Bests and bucket list species.
• Know exactly what you've caught with our exclusive Species Recognition tool.
• Know the top fishing gear to use for every species - and easily buy it through the Fishbrain shop.
LEARN AND IMPROVE
• Get advice from expert anglers about locations, tactics, and gear, or share your own tips.
• Share your catches with anglers like you. Saltwater, freshwater, bass or catfish - they're all on Fishbrain waiting to cheer you on.
• Join fishing conversations, in groups or one-on-one.
• Find nearby anglers to fish with.
• NEW: Private waypoints give you access to special markers so you can remember that honey hole.
• NEW: Spot Prediction to help you identify exactly where you’re most likely to catch a fish.
• Local weather data combined with our BiteTime feature helps you plan when to fish.
• Stock your tackle box with our bait recommendations based on baits proven to catch fish.
• Detailed catch data and statistics
• Create private groups to discuss your best fishing tips.
• Unlock all shared catch positions.
• View crowdsourced depth contours, provided through C-Map Social Maps.
• Exclusive Fishbrain Shop discounts and deals on gear for our Pro anglers.
• Fishbrain Pro is available through in-app purchasing.
Fishbrain Pro is available as an optional upgrade for $9.99/month or $74.99/year. You can subscribe and pay through your App Store account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions by entering the user settings in your App Store account after the purchase. Auto-renew may also be turned off from there.
Terms and conditions: http://fishbrain.com/terms_conditions
Love Fishbrain and fishing?
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fishbrainapp
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fishbrainapp
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fishbrainapp
Greetings from just under the surface.
We're always fine-tuning and tweaking Fishbrain to make it easier and better for you to use. This time around you'll be happy to hear that we've fixed a bunch of bugs. Then fed them to the fish.
And don't forget, if you have any suggestions or need support, we're here for you at: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app but...
Unfortunately their catch data is near worthless given the fact you’re forced to pick from a few predetermined fishing locations. How these locations are picked, I have no idea, some spots make sense, some don’t. Others appear to be user submitted (spelling and capitalization errors) but there’s no where in the app to do so. When you log a catch it forces you to select one of a few nearby fishing “spots” which often are nowhere near you, you can leave it blank but by default it’ll just pick the closest one for you. This may not seem like a huge issue but it ends up completely screwing any catch data or fish forecasts. I mean the top fish for almost every salt water spot around here is large mouth bass, and you’ve got fish caught 5-10 miles away from where they’re marked. If fish brain just added the ability to create a new fishing “spot” this issue could be almost completely avoided. You can just let the community moderate it too. Believe me no one like incorrect data.
Update: !!!!Awesome feedback
Developer Response ,
Hi, sorry for missing to reply to your review at the time. Have you tried the new version? We are now actively listening and we’d like to resolve your issue if it's still valid. We can help with this! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Great fishing app
This is a really nice fishing app. You can see what other people are catching. You can also see where they caught it and what they used to catch it. You will get informed on the latest information and when to fish. If your new to fishing and hope to become an angler I definitely recommend this app. I have learned so much from this app. I personally think this would be the best fishing app if you’re looking for good fishing info. You can pay for a pro version. I don’t have it but it provides you with the best fishing info you can get from what I have heard. I have fished in certain areas because of this app. For the first time a posted a catch. I found a small bridge less than a mile away and I got a catch almost immediately. You can even shop for fishing gear on this app. They sell all kinds of baits, reels, rods, and lures. If you find a nice fishing spot it will provide you with what other people have caught there and how to get to the point you want to get to.
Great app!! Definitely recommend it!!👍👍
This app is a great resource for anglers like myself. It has a lot to offer and makes fishing a whole lot easier. However, there is a new issue that has recently surfaced that can be quite frustrating. This issue is with the map. The map interface is working and displaying as intended, however, searching for a location will place the camera at a random location in the Atlantic under Africa, no matter the fishing water. Also, if you click on a location marked in another angler’s post and then click the map where the name of the water is listed, it will send to you to the same exact spot. The Directions feature is also bugged, saying that the desired location of any fishing water is “nil or invalid.” A detailed look into this issue would be much appreciated as I find the map feature to be a valuable tool. Thank you.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you so much for the review! We are working on this issue with the highest priority! Thank you for reporting inappropriate content, it helps our moderation team work faster! For any question, suggestion or concern, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FishBrain AB
- 236 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 FishBrain AB
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Power Fishing Package $9.99
- Fishbrain Premium $7.99
- Fishbrain Premium $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.