Best offline navigation and maps.
Convenient saving and searching for your geopoints, recording tracks, offline maps (fishing, historical, topographic, your own), custom routes it's not a full list of the main functionality of the app.
The application has been created for the most convenient and easiest navigation in the fishing conditions. Later, this application was also liked by treasure hunters, mushroom pickers, tourists, hunters, etc. The creator of the application is a fisherman himself, and initially, the application has been created for personal usage, because of lack of usability in previously tested apps.
We decided to share our app with the improved user experience and hope you will like it.
- Any kinds of Offline Maps for every taste: fishing (with depths), historical (Schubert, Mende, Red Army), topographic (General Staff, Open Street Maps), satellite and others
- Use your maps offline ( ozf, ozf2, mbtiles formats)
- Convenient work with layers (you can place several layers above the map and set them different transparency)
- Show the coordinates, and their accuracy
- Save geopoints when shaking the phone. Set geopoints different colors, shapes and sizes.
- Records a sound comment to the geopoint after saving, which you can listen in the description of the geopoint.
- Take a photo to the geopoint that will be shown in the description of the geopoint.
- Send geopoints via SMS, mail or any other way
- Geopoint search mode by voice prompts.
- Records a movement track
- Save point and manage track recording with Apple Watch
- Measure distance by poly-line
- Create custom routes by any poly-line
- Shows a map and your location on it
- Shows saved geopoints, tracks and routes on the map
- Shows the accuracy of the geopoints, in the circle in which it is located
- Allows you to name and give detailed descriptions of geopoints and tracks
- Convenient geopoints search by clicking on it
- Ability to export and import geopoints and tracks in gpx format
Our web site with FAQ and other useful information - https://sites.google.com/view/susaninnavigator/faq
To quick support use our Telegram @susanin_support or Email email@example.com
Subscribe to our Telegram channel to stay in touch and get the latest updates:
We are always open to your ideas and suggestions! What other tutorials are needed? what features would you like to receive in the next versions of the application? what comments you have to existing functions - do not hesitate, write in reviews or by mail.
Enjoy and don't hesitate to ask us anything. Good luck!
- New, high quality depth maps of Ob sea (similar maps will be for other popular waters soon)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Denis Shokotko
- 49.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Sonerim
- In-App Purchases
- Beer for developer $0.99
- Map Smallest $0.99
- Map Small $1.99
- Map Medium $2.99
- Map Extra Medium $3.99
- Map Large $4.99
- Map Extra Large $6.99
- Offline OSM 5 $0.99
- Subscription Premium annual $5.99
- Subscription Premium half-year $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.