▣ Beautiful and Peaceful Fishing ▣
▣ No internet connection required ▣
Fishing Heals your heart.
Don't worry. It will be ok.
- We introduce the most beautiful and peaceful game to you who's tired and exhausted from daily life.
Enjoy fishing whales just with a simple control while listening to the sound of waves ASMR at the beautiful sea.
▣ Fishing and Life Story
- The main character so normal that he could be anyone in anywhere went fishing to the sea of the memories with his dad on a very tiring day.
- He only has a shabby boat and a fishing rod, but he enjoys the peaceful fishing at the beautiful sea where the sun sets, shooting stars fall and the sky fades into the lighthouse.
▣ What you can do
- You can fish beautiful fish, scary sharks and big whales just with simple control.
- Enjoy the beautiful sunset and the moonlight that fade into the sea.
- It presents the beautiful scenes of the sunrise and moonset as time goes by.
- The sound of the waves heals your heart.
- The natural ASMR waves sound brings you to the carefree sea.
- Try to put your fish in the aquarium. Even just looking at them makes you feel at ease.
- Enjoy your own fishing while getting changed to different clothes.
- It's ok to just get on the boat and go to the sea.
- Various boats will take you further into the sea.
▣ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nexelonFreeGames
1. Deleting or switching mobile device will reset the app data
2. The product contains in-app purchase feature. If you agree to make a purchase, you will be billed.
Fishing Games for kids!
Fishing is Sports!
Fish!Fish!Fish!~fishing games for free!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I mean, ehh. I get it, the developers want to make money, but must they do it in such frustrating ways?! The game overall is kinda glitchy and there is not a lot of stress reliving qualities to it. The music is calming, but when I go to cast my rod and pull it back in, the reel back is really glitchy and slow. Plus, there is a big push to buy stuff. Its really hard to get coins and everything is SOOO expensive. Its seems to take a long time to progress in the game and after a WEEK of playing I'm still catching boring old fish from the shore. The graphics on the fish aren't bad, but when you are equiped with a "boat" it doesn't actually put you on a boat, it just makes your character sit on the water! How lazy is that?! Honestly the graphics are annoying, gameplay is slow, and everthing us really expensive. I got this fame thinking it was going to calm me, but really its stresses me out more.
-Goldenfoot =^ . ^=
Fun game, but needs some work
This game is fun when it comes to collecting the bizarre types of fish left for you to catch, but the mechanics for catching the fish are just so irritating! For example, when I tried to catch the golden terrapin, which I had worked so hard to prepare, there was just so much fish surrounding the sinking area that it was just so hard to catch, in fact, I lost it. whenever your bait is just right next to a fish, it just sees it and zips right to it and it is very hard to maneuver through all the fish that just swim in that area, and also fish even eat bait that is either their same grade, lower or higher. I mean the game is okay, but to go to my full satisfaction, it’s really going to need some things fixed.
Try it out!!
I discovered this game while looking for apps to try and I’m so happy I found this!! First off, The art is really stunning and has a nice simplistic style to it (that’s ALWAYS a plus for me since I like to draw myself) second, the gameplay is fun and interesting, but not super intense, it’s pretty chill! I feel like a lot of games in the AppStore constantly beg for money or make it so its nearly impossible to progress without app purchases (EA basically) but this game actively hands out “coins” and free prizes, I’m able to easily progress without paying.
Third, it’s just a really cute game and I enjoy playing it!
I was pretty surprised to find it doesn’t have many downloads because it’s hecka high quality. it’s super underrated honestly and more people should know about it!
That’s all, take this in to consideration and like the title says, try it out!!
- Nexelon inc.
- 387.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese (Hong Kong), Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Nexelon inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Fishing & Life [No ads] $7.99
- No ads + 30,000 gold $11.99
- Fishing & Life [25,000 Gold] $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.