Grab your rod and weigh anchor, we’re setting sail for an island tour of the best fishing waters in the world. Are you ready for the rigors of deep-sea fishing? Can you handle the challenge of Fishing Deep Sea Simulator 3D!?!
Set sail for deep waters and take your ship out into coastal fisheries on the hunt for pro catch fish!
Each level brings new challenges and new fish to catch, swordfish and shark, marlin and tuna, sunfish and barracuda, if it’s in the sea, it’s in the game!
This is no easy shooting fish in a barrel game, these ocean-going predators demand your respect, if you’re going to hook any you’re going to need to bring you’re a game.
Your bait, your rod and your hooks are your only friends out here in the sea, and that’s the way it should be because anything else is just a distraction from the serious business of fishing!
Bait your line and cast it out into the calm seas then sit back and wait for the big one to bite. A good fisherman knows that patience is the key to landing a fish, but you’ll need to be on your toes and be on the lookout, because when the big fish bite they’ll run your line out flat if you’re not ready to pull and reel.
It takes fingertip skill to hook your catch, you’ll need the precision of an expert to wind the hooked fish in. Keep your finger balanced and mix pulling and reeling or risk breaking the line.
Each challenging level gets harder and harder, with bigger and bigger fish, while the time you’re given to hook them gets squeezed. We root out all the amateur fishers as we go through the levels. Are you up to the challenge? Can you make it all the way to the end and call yourself a pro fisherman?
We’ll give you one tip to start you of and then you’re on your own – different fish will bite if you use different kinds of bait – but then, you knew that already, right? Because you’re already a fisherman. So come on, show your skills and take up the challenge. Do you really think you can catch that shark?
- fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Someone said “ It’s like the game is set on very easy difficulty" Well whoever said they needs to start paying some good attention to the age. Clearly it says 4+ so no wonder it is very easy. I haven't played the game yet, but I have a good feeling whoever said that is lying. 🤥
Just plain bad
- First, I had to turn my phone on airplane mode to play the game, instead of watching ads.
- Second, the “new tutorial” is a joke. It doesn’t help you understand what you’re supposed to be doing. It also seems like it is set on very easy difficulty.
- Third, when you get to play the game it is just like every review on here from a flesh and blood human that actually tried to play this frustrating ad, er, I mean game.
- I read those reviews. I saw the copy/paste answers from the development team. I mistakenly thought that they would fix the problems, or it really couldn’t be that bad.
- The problem with this game cannot be fixed. It is just plain bad. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT download.
I like this
But you need to edit the rock more I can’t go just shaking but your game is awesome and I like the fish but you need to make your rods not shake OK.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- EDGE STUDIO LLC
- 681 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Edge Studio
- In-App Purchases
- NO ADS $1.99
- 200 COINS $1.99
- 1000 COINS $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.