Fishing Points app enables you to save and find your favourite fishing locations, trotlines and trolling paths. Enjoy the best satellite view from Google Maps or use offline mode with nautical charts (US) for boating. Suitable for every angler on open seas, lakes or rivers.
Prepare for fishing trip and find the best fishing times using solunar data, tide prediction and weather forecast.
Create a fishing log and save the details of every catch (photos, weight, length). Weather, solunar and tide information are added automatically.
FIND YOUR LOCATIONS
• Save fishing locations, hotspots, waypoints
• Record trolling paths and trotlines
• Draw trolling routes and tracks
• Find saved locations with GPS
• Online mode with Google Maps
• Offline mode with nautical charts (United States - NOAA)
• Measure distances
• Set anchor location, monitor your movements and get alerted if you exceed allowed distance
• Daily fish activity forecast
• Feeding times (major and minor times)
• Hourly waves forecast (waves, swell, wind waves)
• Sea temperature (SST)
• Sea currents
WEATHER & TIDES
• Current weather conditions and hourly forecast
• Wind forecast
• Severe weather alerts
• Tide prediction charts
• Sunrise and sunset times
• Sun positions
• Moonrise and moonset times
• Moon positions
• Moon phases
• Save catches and create fishing log
• Share catch photos
• Import kmz or gpx files from gps devices or other apps
• Share your locations with friends
Note: App uses your location for navigation, path recording and weather forecast. Continued use of GPS running in the background when navigating or recording paths can dramatically decrease battery life.
The download and usage of Fishing Points App is free of charge. Upgrade to Premium version is available on a yearly or / and monthly subscription basis (price may vary between locations). Should you choose to upgrade to Premium version, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription renews automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. The subscription will renew at the same cost.
- Set anchor location, monitor your movements and get alerted if you exceed allowed distance
- You can use Sign-in with Apple for Backup & Restore
- All locations that have catches are marked with yellow ring on the map
- Now you can delete multiple locations at once by long pressing on the list
- Fixed rare crash during a Backup
- Fixed rare crashes when scrolling catch list
- Fixed disappearing settings
- When performing a Backup, screen stays on
- Use Backup & Restore feature to backup your Fishing Points data to the Cloud and restore it back when you change to a new device
- Improved performance when viewing catches
- various minor improvements and changes
Thanks for using Fishing Points! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best fishing app there is.
This is the fishing app I’ve been looking for for a long time . The features that I love is the forecast , fish activity, and the ability to mark fishing spots. Within the fishing spots you can record your catches and put down its weight , length, time of the catch, and any notes you want to write about it. The trolling path feature is amazing to record trolling paths. The price for premium is very very reasonable at $5 or $10 a YEAR. Other fishing apps have it at $8 a month and this is just a great price for what you get. Overall I really recommend this app for any angler.
This app is incredibly handy. I would like to see the ability to quickly mark depth to make a contour map. I run rivers in my jet boat, so being able to quickly mark waypoints is important.
I have used it to mark fishing spots, catches, and to keep track of fish. It should come in handy when ice fishing.
1-Star because I can’t figure out how to share between iPad & iPhone
I have a decent understanding of electronics but I cannot figure out how to share my information between devices. I upgraded to premium in order to load my entire list of the waypoints for the lake where I fish.
I entered the waypoints on my iPad since it’s easier then downloaded the app to my iPhone. It now appears the apps on my iPhone and my iPad do not communicate with each other.
Is there a way I can log in and register my information or am I required to buy the app again for my iPhone then again load my waypoints?
The lake on which I fish is only 800 acres. There are about 20 locations I want to load into a fishing app with Google Maps. I want to be able to go directly to my locations using GPS on my iPhone and/or iPad.
If I cannot use the app between both devices then I would like to receive a refund on my purchase. Thank you....Luke B.
- Fishing Points d.o.o.
- 98.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Fishing Points
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $5.99
- Premium $29.99
- Basic Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.