British Columbia's tidal (saltwater) sport fishing app, created by the Sport Fishing Institute of BC in partnership with Fisheries and Oceans Canada and supported by the Pacific Salmon Foundation.
- GPS locator plus pinch-and-zoom Map to select fishing area.
- Up-to-date official Regulations including information about species, boundary maps, conservation areas, closures, contamination alerts and more.
- Catch Log including size, date and area caught, plus the ability to take photos of your catch and share with your social network.
- Easy-to-use visual Species ID Guide featuring Salmon and other species in B.C.'s tidal waters.
- Display your Tidal Water Sports Fishing Licence associated with your permanent catch log.
- Guides can now manage trips inside the app.
Thank you to all the early reports from Guides, we have tuned the guide log slightly to better assist you in using the guide log.
Ratings and Reviews
Good idea but confusing. Worthless as constructed
Looking at regulations. Crab sizes? Limits? Shellfish biotoxin report has multiple conflicts. Developers may want to talk with fishermen.
- Sport Fishing Institute of BC
- 35.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2018, Sport Fishing Institute of British Columbia. All Rights Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.