FishVerify helps users identify hundreds of Freshwater & Saltwater fish with the click of a camera, simultaneously providing local fishing regulations. The app provides up-to-date rules & regulations on size and bag limits based on your GPS location. Check below for available regulation areas, new regions are being added regularly.
This app include an in-app purchase subscription. Certain features are only available to subscribed users.
• Free Trial: New subscribers will receive a 3-day free trial to access all premium features immediately after subscribing. You may cancel anytime.
• Free Features: Search Fish Rules & Regulations Manually. Check current marine weather and water conditions including wind, air temperature, moon phase, barometric pressure, cloud coverage, water temperature, wave height, tides, sunrise & sunset.
• Subscription/ Premium Features: Image Recognition to Identify Species, FishVerify automatically charts the GPS location of your catch as well as pertinent environmental data and keeps a digital catch log for you.
With FishVerify Free Plan, you get:
• LOCAL FISHING REGULATIONS - Quickly learn if your catch is in season, how many you can keep, the size limit, edibility, and much more.
• MARINE WEATHER - Real-time marine weather, tides, waves, sea temperature, solunar and more.
• REFERENCE TOOL - A must-have reference tool to identify local marine life, understand the complex and ever-changing rules and regulations and learn about marine habitats at a fraction of the cost as compared to most bulky charts and maps.
Upgrade to FishVerify Premium to get even more:
• IMAGE RECOGNITION [Premium Feature] - FishVerify uses the latest in image recognition and artificial intelligence to instantly identify your fish species. Just take a picture with your phone’s camera or upload an existing image to enjoy species identification within seconds.
• CATCH LOG [Premium Feature] - Log your catches like the professionals. FishVerify creates a catch log and captures the GPS coordinates of each catch so you can return to the same location over and over again. The app will also capture and record current weather and water conditions including wind, air temperature, moon phase, barometric pressure, cloud coverage, water temperature, wave height, sunrise & sunset.
Learn what to look for and repeat successful trends to catch more fish the next time you’re on the water.
There are three types of subscriptions available:
1. Monthly subscription (Price $ 7.99) includes a 3-day free trial - Auto-renewing
2. Quarterly subscription (Price $ 20.99) includes a 3-day free trial - Auto-renewing
3. Yearly subscription (Price $ 47.99) includes a 3-day free trial - Auto-renewing
* Continue subscribing to FishVerify to access all premium features. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account and will automatically renew each month/year within 24 hours of your subscription ending. You may cancel anytime by turning off auto renewal in your iTunes Account settings.
Created by experienced Florida fisherman, FishVerify began after a 2014 fishing trip turned up an unidentifiable fish species.
Like FishVerify on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fishverify
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/fishverify
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don’t download this unless you want to pay...
What I mean by this is. If you’re going to use this constantly, by all means download it. But, if on occasion you need to identify an unknown species of fish, they are going to require nearly $5 a month or right at $30 for the year. So, I immediately uninstalled this app. I’m sure there are other apps that are a little more reasonable. The only upside is if you know your species of fish, and you just need the regs, that can be accomplished with this app.
Loaded App and signed in with Apple ID. Works great. Caught several fish on first time out with this app and it nailed the ID from photo. Even nailed the obscure fish like the Squirrelfish we caught. Didn’t wait for three days - paid for service for a full year...
Can’t even create an account
We installed this last night, but can’t even get started with it. You first need to create an account with your email address and a password, and every time we try to do that we get an ‘ERROR’ message that contains nothing but some sort of coding gobbledygook. The message contains nothing useful such as whether the password you’ve created needs more characters, or the 2 email entries don’t match ... but I’ve made sure they do, and I’ve tried adding characters, upper and lower case, etc to the password hoping to avoid that screen. Every attempt gets me that ‘Error’ screen that starts out “PreparedStatementCallback; Bad SQL grammar” and then goes on for many more lines than I can spell out here.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FishVerify LLC
- 71.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 FishVerify, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $7.99
- Yearly $47.99
- Quarterly $20.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.