Fision GO gives you the freedom to watch a great selection of television and movies anywhere in your home, on any device!
Live TV on any screen
• Watch a wide selection of hit movies, TV shows, special events and more
• Stream on up to 5 unique WiFi enabled devices at one time
• Access On Demand content from select channels
TV Guide Reimagined
• Preview all channels at once in real time
• Sort by All Channels or your Favorites list
• Cast onto any TV with one click
(additional equipment may be required)
• Store up to 500 hours of your favorite shows or movies
• Record content simultaneously
• Watch recorded content anywhere
Welcome hub page
Series detail page
List view: providing users with a second format to navigate through recordings
Sort/Filter option: provides users with option to narrow down a selection of recordings
Batch removal: enables users to delete mutliple recording in one go
Recordings included in search
Switch to HLS7
Ratings and Reviews
In my opinion the FisionGo app is “Not Quite Ready for Prime Time,” but it’s pretty close.
Clearly, the company has to continue its work with the various content owners on the DRM issues so the channels can be streamed beyond the HOTWIRE WiFi environment. That said, it’s nice to be able to watch some content while sitting at my community pool, in the Clubhouse or other Common Area.
Frankly, I don’t need to have access to TV every minute of every day, no matter where I am. And if for some crazy reason I did, HOTWIRE’s TV EVERYWHERE feature gives me that ability. All I have to do is download the apps of the various networks and
content providers to my mobile devices, sign in with my HOTWIRE credentials and I’m good to go. If I want to watch on my laptop, I can go directly to the provider website, no app downloading necessary.
C’mon people, we don’t need to have our faces buried in our phones constantly. Perhaps if we talk to each other, make eye contact or even a smile once in awhile, we’ll all be better off.
Decent but . . .
I sometimes watch things in bed on my iPad or iPhone with AirPods so the glare and sound of the TV don’t disturb my wife so I like it for me. I just downloaded it so I don’t know if it works outside our home yet - I tend to believe the other reviewers who say it won’t work though (were you guys using WiFi somewhere or just cellular?).
Should be named Fision Go, But Not Too Far
Why would you create an App that allows remote access to your Fision programming but then only allow that access while you are at home using your Fision WiFi? This App is just silly. It allows Hotwire to pretend they allow their subscribers remote access like the to programming like the Big Name outfits, but not really! Don’t bother to download. It’s not worth the trouble.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Hotwire Communications, Ltd
- 54.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Hotwire Communications, Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.