Harder than you think
Can you fit in?
Try this new and innovative game for FREE!
Fit the shapes in this destructively simple puzzle! Swipe in any direction, destruct, fit!
**** FEATURES ****
- Easy to learn, hard to master
- Over 1000 unique and colorful levels!
- Do we need to say it again? :) it's not as easy as it seems!
- Incredibly satisfying game play
- FREE!? Yes, it's 100% FREE
By the creators of Apple Feature Puzzle Game "Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold" (over 4 million players, game of the month in China) and over 50 other games!
Ratings and Reviews
I download a ton of games trying out what is being produced and I enjoy the innovation displayed on this one. It is not quite so cut and dry as some of the others I have played. The make-your-‘meeple’- tactically-smaller-as-you-go mechanic is unique and I haven’t seen this until now. Additionally, it is implemented well and not an afterthought.
Well done game dev(s).
Solid game needs updates
The levels aren’t hard by any means. They only have a handful of different ones so your bound to get the same ones eventually. You’ll get an ad at the start of your 3rd consecutive game. So either go on airplane mode or restart the app after completing 2 games... or pay the $2.99.
The creators need to create more levels to keep us engaged. Also, they need to give purpose to those coins we’re collecting. I have 87k and can’t do anything with them. Additionally, they could make getting the “perfect” score not about getting all the (useless) coins but rather a max # of moves + all the coins.
Coins could be cashed in for different background designed, favorite color/graphic of blocks/coins, different level unlocks, etc.
Not bad but could be better
This game isn’t that bad of a game. There are a lot of ads, but it bothers you that much get an Adblock or just turn airplane mode on. People are complaining that levels are too hard but I don’t get it, none of the levels I’ve played have been “impossible”. The major complaint I have is that the levels seem to repeat so at a certain point there’s no challenge due to the fact I pretty much just did the level so that’s why I took off stars.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SDP Games SAS
- 135.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Smack Down Productions SAS
- In-App Purchases
- No ads $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.