FitDay - Check your Fitbit daily stats from the menu bar!
This app is NOT able to sync your Fitbit device.
• Shows your progress towards your daily activity goals (Steps, Floors, Distance, Calories Burned, and Active Minutes).
• Shows your sleep stats, including how much time you spent awake, restless and peacefully sleeping.
• Shows your resting heart rate and minutes in heart rate zones.
• Shows the friends leaderboard based on 7-day steps.
• Shows the battery level of your Fitbit device.
• Clicking the user name will open www.fitbit.com.
• Designed for use with the FITBIT® platform.
Ratings and Reviews
it’s just ok
This really should be a free app - it’s the same information … just look at your wrist. I guess it did take some effort to put it on the app store and put it on the menu bar of a computer so 99 cents isn’t too bad. I just thought there’d be more. Not sure what but just something more than looking at your wrist or phone. Now, you’ve been warned.
Does What It Says
Please note, this app is not made by FitBit and does not sync directly with your device, it says so right at the top. You have to use your the FitBit app on your phone or computer to sync. This app connects to your FitBit account and shows your stats on your computer screen. It does that just fine.
Will not log in
I just picked up this applciation and it will not allow me to log into FitBit. For the past few days it just gives me an error message that something went wrong and try again later. Also the hyperline on the apps GUI to contact support appears to be broken.
I still have not heard anything back from the support them for this app. It does not work.
Do not buy it, a total waste of money.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.