The FitFin: Shopping and Grocery list scanner scans your receipts and automatically adds expenses to track against your budget. You can search receipts by date, store or keyword. Organizing your expenses and receipts allow you to have a better control over your money. FitFin acts as your personal budget planner and helps you save money like a boss
1. Easily search your Receipts
Using FitFin you can easily search a receipt by store, date, or even a keyword. Need to find the receipt for the TV you bought? Want to find all the receipts with the word bacon on them? Now you can in just a few seconds!
2. 50/30/20 Budgeting Rule
Create expenses automatically and track them against your budget. Our budget automatically incorporates the simple and effective 50/30/20 budgeting rule to help ensure that your finances are on track! Learn more about 50/30/20 here:
3. Shopping List Manager
- Create Shopping Lists for different Stores like Walmart, Target, Costco, etc.
- Check how much you spend on each Store Individually weekly, monthly or yearly
- See which items you spend the most money on
- Cut out unnecessary spends and save money for example : I saved $89 a month by cutting down Sugary soda from my shopping list.
- Compare prices of Items across various stores and allocate budget accordingly.
4. Expense Tracking
- Tracking expenses and incomes
- Recurring expense and income
- Tracking debts
- Calculating take home pay compared to both fixed and variable costs to determine your spending allowance
5. Budget and Bill Organizing
- Month-to-date budget with colorful progress bars for quick and easy visuals
- Charts to show month-over-month change in spending
6. SALIENT FEATURES
- Track your income and expenses, classify them by category
- You can modify or delete the records that you have created
- The application will show reports grouped by periods, along with your balance period.
- You can also schedule recurring records , so the application added by you that are repetitive movements in fixed periods.
- The application lets you create a digital copy of your receipts for easy retrieval
- Reach out to support anytime at email@example.com if you have any queries.
- Download your FitFin: Financial Planner and Start tracking your Expenses like a boss
Follow us at:
Performance improvement and bug fixing
Ratings and Reviews
Fixed costs issues
Below is my one star review. I’m giving it 3 stars now. Support team helped me with issue below and fixed it.
I’d also like to be able to enter receipts and edit them on entry to split out budgets. Eg, pet food and groceries on one receipt. I can do the math and then edit the amounts to the correct budget.
I’d also like to be able to enter receipts without creating a budget first. Have an option to enter receipts for a couple of months and then look back and create budgets from information gathered.
Can I turn off tips? I don’t need to see them every time I snap a receipt.
The help team really was super responsive and fixed my original issue.
There is no place to add my monthly take home pay so I can’t add fixed costs and I can’t do anything with my pile of receipts until my fixed costs is done. I emailed customer support today. If I could just get it to work, it looks like a good app.
So easy to use
I’m over 40 years old and not that tech savvy. I’ve switched from tracking my expenses on excel to this app. I am so pleased with the ease of use. I’ve used this for a month. No more piling up receipts to enter into my computer at a later date. The capture feature accurately extracts the store name and amount spent; it saves the receipt for easy retrieval, or it can be entered manually. For me, this is real time saver and better than waiting til I get to a computer. This is a great app to visually track expenses to ensure you stay within budget. The bar diagram alerts you in red when you’ve gone over budget and green when you’re on track. Setting up my budget was also easy and took less than 10min. Also, the IT support responded fast and accurately resolved my issue with a personalized tutorial. I couldn’t see the list of receipts in the app. IT support pointed out that my phone was in night view and showed me how to change my settings. Like magic! I could see it. I definitely recommend this app for anyone who wants to manage their money with ease.
Great for keeping receipts
I want to transition from having paper receipts and this is a great app for doing this! It learns tour frequent stores so you don’t have to keep typing them in if you do it manually. I look forward to the day I can throw away all those bulky pieces of paper!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ware Revolutionary Inc.
- 58.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Revolutionary Ware, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.