Use FITIV Ride on Apple Watch, iPhone or iPad to take your fitness training to the next level. Use visual feedback to train smarter and get exceptional results.
Our eye catching real-time graphics motivate you to push hard and burn more calories. This extra effort creates an after burn effect (EPOC) and a metabolism boost that lasts for hours after completing a workout.
- FITIV Ride reads your heart rate directly from Apple Watch to help visualize your workout intensity in real-time.
- Import your Apple Watch workouts to review and analyze your past intensity and performance.
- Automatic workout sync via your cloud account for easy access on all your mobile devices.
- In depth daily fitness stats (Steps, Avg HR, Daily High / Low HR, Hourly AVG HR, Apple Activity).
- Beautiful Hourly Avg HR chart and much more.
- Workouts count towards your Apple activity rings.
Apple Watch Series 2:
- Use the built-in GPS technology in the Apple Watch Series 2 to track your workout without carrying your iPhone.
Apple Health App Integration:
- Save your workout data to the Health app to keep all your workout statistics organized.
- Manual Import/Export for Health app workouts to review and analyze data from compatible fitness trackers.
- Live voice feedback to help you train smarter.
- 100% Compatible with VoiceOver for iOS to help visually impaired individuals.
Active calories burned are automatically picked up by MyFitnessPal through the Health App database.
Did you attend a spin class? FITIV Ride lets you enter those details after you're done.
If you enjoy knowing your numbers, all your metrics are available in real-time (Distance, Pace, Speed, Elevation Gain/Loss, Caloric burn, Heart Rate)
FITIV Ride is the perfect cycling companion. The voice feedback will let you know how your ride is going and the built in music player will allow you to listen to your favorite tunes.
Share bike rides on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Email (CSV, TCX, GPX) to help motivate your friends and yourself.
Link your Strava account and enjoy automatic or manual workout uploads. Our basic exports also allow transfer to Runkeeper, Strava, Training Peeks, etc.
Benefits of heart rate zone training:
- Optimize training for specific goals (weight loss, performance, HIIT, etc)
- Prevent over training.
* * * * * Fantastic app - best I've used
this is a great app! great functionality, customizability, and very intuitive … all in all, excellent app! bought the Pro Lifetime no hesitation
* * * * * Best out there
Fantastic app. Been through a dozen. I brought the premium for life add on WORTH IT. Adjustable heart rate zone training.
Heart Rate Monitor Compatibility:
- Apple Watch
- Polar H6, H7, H10
- Wahoo TICKR, TICKR RUN, TICKR X
- Scosche Rhythm+
- Mio, Jabra
- All other Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
Upgrade Options, Pricing and Terms:
- Two auto-renewing PRO membership upgrade subscription are offered.
US$ 9.99/year (US$ 0.83/month)
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
- Monthly and yearly subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off from your iTunes account settings at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- Any unused portion of the free trial period, will be forfeited if a PRO Membership is purchased.
APP YOUR FITNESS AND TRY FITIV TODAY FOR FREE.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Hope you’re ready for some major updates!
Check out what’s new in FITIV:
- Siri Shortcuts let Siri do the heavy lifting for you (not literally, unfortunately!) Start, pause and stop your workouts hands-free with custom Siri Shortcuts.
- New Complications for the Apple Watch Series 4!
- Added last KM/Mile pace and Splits Pace as trackable metrics! We have also added Apple Watch Splits Pace notifications to give you heart rate, speed and pace notifications at every KM/Mile lap.
- Custom heart rate alerts let you know when you are above or below your target heart rate.
- Control your music directly from your Apple Watch with new built-in music controls.
- A new 3-second countdown timer to give you a moment to psych yourself up for your activity!
- New public and private workout groups and leaderboards! Create a group or join one of ours. Compete with your friends and post your workouts to ask questions, get feedback, or celebrate a victory.
- Added the ability to export custom ranges of heart rate data to CSV through the Dashboard tile.
- Updates to improve iOS12/watchOS5 compatibility.
- Improvements to Karvonen heart rate tracking! Your Karvonen values are now reflected in your heart rate charts.
- Improvements to iPhone X compatibility.
If you’re enjoying FITIV Pulse please remember to leave us a review and tell your friends to check us out! If you have any feedback or suggestions please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now go out there and get active!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good stuff excited for future updates.
Like any investment, you want things to get better over time. I have had FITIV for about a year and a half now and I only use it for cycling. Since day 1, the FITIV team has continued to update and enhance the user interface and experience in big ways. Particularly their updates with the Apple Watch were crucial for my rides. They listen to user feedback and take action quickly when there’s an issue. You can’t expect perfection with any app but FITIV has definitely been making some good moves with their updates and enhancements to the app. I haven’t experienced a single issue when using the app since I’ve had it. What FITIV needs to do next is compete with STRAVAs GPS features like tracking PRs and stretch times for different areas of people’s exercise routes. STRAVA can be overwhelming and data packed for an amateur but I think FITIV can keep it crisp and simple and add those fun competitive social interactions as they grow and get better. 👍🏼🤙🏼
I paid for a years subscription. I have had nothing but problems. I use this on my iPhone as well as my Apple Watch. When I finish riding most times the workout will not save. It closes the app back to the watch face. Only way to try to record another workout is to delete the old one that refuses to save. Second issue while riding the app closes well into my workout with no notification or anything. So another workout lost. I have uninstalled reinstalled restarted you name it and I continually have issues. I sent messages for tech support and never heard back from them. I’m going back to the Under Armour app. At least it saves all of my workout data. My advice don’t waste your time or money in this one
“Try it for free” does not give you anything
The entire app is completely disabled unless you subscribe to a payment plan. You can’t even record ONE ride just to see if you like the app!
It first bugs you with the usual give me access to this and that during the setup (which I did). But then no matter what you try to do it goes to the “pick a subscription plan” page with a 20 second timer. So what good is it if I can’t even tell if it works, or has the features I’m looking for?
All it lets you do is stare at the main screen. If you tap on anything it just says here join this and join that. But it doesn’t actually let you see what is beyond that. So this “trial” was completely useless.
- MotiFIT Fitness Inc.
- 116.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 MotiFIT Fitness Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Membership (RIDE) $3.99
- FITIV (1 Year) $3.99
- FITIV (1 Month) $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.