ALL IN ONE APP
Your mobile personal trainer to lose weight, gain muscle, stay in shape, eat healthy, create good habits, and live a healthy lifestyle. It’s like a real Fitness Buddy.
SIMPLE TO USE
User friendly interface
Follow along with on screen video instructors
Quick and simple workout tracking
Search bar to find specific exercises
EASY TO FOLLOW GUIDES
Choose weekly workout frequency and program duration based on YOUR schedule and we will customize a personal workout plan for you
20+ comprehensive workout programs
135 home workout guides
320 gym workout guides
REACH YOUR GOALS
Choose your goal, a specific body part to target, or a specific diet to follow. Start building your healthy habits now.
Train with purpose and direction. Follow along with our pro fitness virtual instructors to get the best workout at your home or gym.
2400+ unique exercises!
1000+ HD videos
Comprehensive exercises for all major equipments including barbell, ez curl bar, dumbbells, kettlebells, resistance bands, medicine ball, machines, and stability balls
Exercise categorization (core, lower body, chest, shoulders, back, arms, cardio)
4000+ exercise photos and animations (retina display resolution)
Capabilities to add your own custom exercises and favorite exercises
Professional coach designed exercise to max your calorie burn
Break the limits by challenge yourself all the time
You can also create your own exercise, workouts and plans
Customize meal plan for keto/ paleo/ fasting/ vegetarian and a lot more
Hundreds yummy & healthy recipe serves for you
Dedicated count calories and nutritions for each recipe
Track workout progress with calories counting and body weight trend over time
Integrated with Apple Health to track daily steps
Stay focused with your personal fitness calendar and daily exercise schedule
- Chicago Tribune - "It's like having a personal trainer in your house without having to hire one"
- ESPN magazine
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
- Gizmodo - "One of the best iPhone apps ever"
75+ workout routines
- Diverse repertoire of exercise routines including workouts for women
- Routines specific to your goals (build a big chest, tone butt, lose weight, and more!)
- Routines specific to your equipment (resistance bands, kettlebells, bodyweight only, etc)
- Build your own workout routines
Body metrics tracking
- Track your body weight and metrics (chest, arms, thighs, etc)
- Graph your body progress
Apple Health App Sharing
- Integrates with Apple Health App (Fitness Buddy Settings -> Plans Apple Health App Sharing)
Upgrade to Fitness Buddy Premium for unlimited access to Premium Programs and Playpen Freeplay workouts, HD videos, dynamic and motivational audio, workout email summaries with tips and advice on healthy living, priority support, and more through a renewable iTunes subscription.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are 1 month or 12 months long
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Here's what we have for you in this update:
- Bug where you couldn't look at exercise notes has been fixed
Love Fitness Buddy? Leave us a review!
Have questions? Feedback? Email us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
So far, I love the app!
You actually saved me from using another app, more expensive per year and no videos, no recipes, and no plans. Plus you were on several lists of the best fitness apps to use when I couldn't find anything else on the other app.
Maybe a suggestion for you and all the other apps: My memory is not that great and I am often thinking of other stuff when I'm exercising alone so I lose count of how many sets I've done. Maybe putting an option to have a tracker in each exercise so I can check ✅ done so I'm doing the right amount each time. 🤷🏻♀️ if anyone else has this problem, but the main reason I don't work out 🏋🏻♀️ by myself is because I can't remember for the most part, how many reps or sets I've done.
June 2018 update removed key features
This is a good app, but the most recent update removed some features and is a bit less user intuitive. In the previous version, the user could adjust a custom workout we created. Usually, a newly-created custom workout appears at the bottom of the custom workout page. In previous versions, the user could move it to the top so as not to scroll through their entire custom workout list to see their latest workout. The latest update removed that feature (or if it is still there, it is not easy to find). Please bring back this feature.
Additionally, the app used to have a daily step counter but that feature was also removed in an earlier version. I found that feature particularly helpful. Please bring that feature back as well.
One feature that would be nice to have is the ability to write notes on the specific exercise when building a custom workout (e.g., “first set toes in, second set toes out, third set toes straight). Currently, there is a way to take notes AFTER completing a SET but the ability to provide notes on the overall exercise while building a workout would be most helpful.
A great investment. Your own Personal Trainer.
I used the free version before switching to the paid version. I’ve been using the premium (paid) version of this app for years now. It’s great at the gym, at home, outdoors, and on the road. GREAT FOR PANDEMIC QUARATINING! You can workout ANYWHERE with this app. It makes it hard to give an excuse. The exercises covers all levels of experience and all desired goals. I have found it helpful in keeping my routines constantly changing and interesting. There are also injury-prevention exercises as well as recovering-from-injuries exercises. There are also training regimens to cover a variety of sports. While the free version is a great start, the premium is definitely worth the investment.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tom Xu
- 245 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Azumio Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $29.99
- Fitness Buddy Premium $29.99
- Premium $9.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.