Be stronger. Be leaner. Be the best you
- Hundreds of gym & home workouts
- Clear instructions and videos for all exercises
- Meal plans and recipes (Keto, Paleo, Vegan, etc)
- Training plans created by top personal trainers
- Chicago Tribune - "It's like having a personal trainer in your house without having to hire one"
- EPSN magazine
- The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
- Gizmodo - "One of the best iPhone apps ever"
Find out why gym goers are switching over to Fitness Buddy! With 400+ unique exercises at your disposal, Fitness Buddy will revolutionize your training regimen. With this app, you will find the workout tracking process simple and easy in order to sustain your motivation and enforce your commitment to your fitness goals.
-- MAJOR FEATURES ---
- 2400+ unique exercises!
- 1000+ HD videos
- Comprehensive exercises for all major equipments including barbell, ez curl bar, dumbbells, kettlebells, resistance bands, medicine ball, machines, and stability balls
- Exercise categorization (core, lower body, chest, shoulders, back, arms, cardio)
- 4000+ exercise photos and animations (retina display resolution)
- Detailed exercise instructions and muscle categorizations
- Capabilities to add your own custom exercises and favorite exercises
- Quick and simple workout tracking
- Search bar to quickly find your favorite exercises
75+ workout routines
- Diverse repertoire of exercise routines including workouts for women
- Routines specific to your goals (build big chest, tone butt, lose weight, and more!)
- Routines specific to your equipment (resistance bands, kettlebells, bodyweight only, etc)
- Build your own workout routines
Body metrics tracking
- Track your body weight and metrics (chest, arms, thighs, etc)
- Graph your body progress
Apple Health App Sharing
- Integrates with Apple Health App (Fitness Buddy Settings -> Plans Apple Health App Sharing)
Upgrade to Fitness Buddy Premium for unlimited access to Premium Programs and Playpen Freeplay workouts, HD videos, dynamic and motivational audio, workout email summaries with tips and advice on healthy living, priority support, and more through a renewable iTunes subscription.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
And many other features for you to enhance your workout experience. You won’t be disappointed when you train hard with Fitness Buddy.
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are 1 month or 12 months long
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Here's what we have for you in this update:
- Crash fixes
Love Fitness Buddy? Leave us a review!
Have questions? Feedback? Email us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
I lost 166 lbs, didn’t go to the gym one time.
Had the app on another phone awhile back. I was almost 350 lbs and pre diabetic, high blood pressure, the whole gambit. Tried a few other apps but this one resonated with me, had workouts I could do at home and with minimal equipment. I started with the beginner routines and eventually worked my way up. Don’t try to start too fast, go slow, like a day working out then a couple off. But stay consistent and your energy level will rise, mine did. I started doing workouts every other day and began to pick and choose parts of different workout routines to make my own program. It was awesome. One of the aspects I liked most was for every exercise that was being done, there was an alternative to it in case you weren’t at the gym or had that specific equipment. I didn’t even weigh myself the first 6 months but knew I’d lost some and firmed up. Doc said I’d lost 78 lbs in 4 months which just spurred me on lol. I eventually lost 166 lbs over about 15 months. I felt great and was on nothing except vitamins and supplements. No blood pressure meds, no diabetic stuff nothing. This is it right here, everything you need to do whatever you want with your body. The knowledge is in this app. All you’ve got to do is motivate yourself.
Too many ads and way too much pestering to go premium/subscription. There is a reminder for premium just about everywhere you look and each time you go somewhere. And what about the item in Settings called "baseline?" All I get when go there is an ad to buy a healthkit; thinking it was just there to see before I could enter info for a baseline, or set something, I dismissed it. Lo and behold, nothing to see, you just get kicked out to settings. Not going to try to use the app a few times just to see if anything changes with the "baseline" item because can't seem to set up a workout like I want, with the elements of my normal routine. Doesn't seem to be a way to combine running and/or biking with some different exercises and weights. All I want is a simple, useful log for my workouts, to record distance, calories burned, time spent on workout elements. A timer would also be very, very useful. This app doesn't combine the features I want; I'd be interested in using it and trying some of the workouts or exercises in it if it also had the features I need. The annoying ads and upgrade pestering is too much, though, when I can't find all the features I want and regularly use. There seem to be a million apps out there for logging weightlifting routines but not any good ones, from what I've tested so far, for combining a bit of weights with long runs or bike rides, a few other exercises and stretching. So, time to delete.
Trainer or not you need this app
I’ve tried various apps, gyms and trainers but nothing has kept my workouts consistent like Fitness Buddy. It’s amazing to me that others are still using less comprehensive and structured apps. Fitness Buddy gives you everything from pre-made workouts that fit your specific goals, to the ability to create your own exercise plans, to individual meal plans that will give you optimum results. This app can be your own personal trainer for a ridiculously low price. Or it can keep you on track with your trainer as I recently started doing for myself. I’ve used Fitness Buddy for almost 2 years and it just keeps getting better and better.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning that Fitness Buddy is a complete package! The team there at Azumio is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we're proud to provide you a great tool for working out!
We hope that you have enjoyed the application so far and hope to see you back for your next workout soon.
- Tom Xu
- 212.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Azumio Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Fitness Buddy Premium $4.99
- Fitness Buddy Premium $29.99
- Fitness Buddy Premium $8.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.