Follow programs adapted to your goals directly via your iPhone or iPad.
Whether at home, at the gym, or outdoors, stay in shape with the Workout & Fitness app!
- Choose your GOAL and we make you a program according to your LEVEL.
- Dozens of SESSIONS of various trainings.
- A HUNDREDS of exercises to progress on all the MUSCLES of your body.
- Choose your RHYTHM and train in a 30-minute session.
- FOLLOW your evolution and PROGRESS over the weeks.
" I had a hard time getting into fitness ... now I get what I needed "
- "Easy to use, all you need to progress"
- "A very complete application to achieve its physical purpose!"
- You can subscribe for this app to get access premium features
- Subscription options are: 1-week with 3-day trial, 1-year with 3-day trial, 3-months
- Privacy : http://privacy.appfeedbacks.com/1472638797
Brand new interface!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I really wanted to like this app
The preview pages in the App Store are NOT even in the actual app. There’s no nutrition, no search bar, no profile page. It’s completely false advertising! Also. There isn’t an “upgrade” option that would explain why I’m missing selections. This is weird. Plus, with the actual sessions/weekly programs. No sound with the exercise demo and the timer doesn’t make sense. The first exercise went on for over five mins. Didn’t move forward to the next. I had to manually click the next button. Doing this is disruptive to a workout. Like what the hell am I missing?!?
Other than that the quality seems really good but that’s worthless if the app doesn’t match hats advertise.
Only free 1 week
It generally is what it says: workouts for you that you can follow along from home. But note: it’s NOT free. I used it one week and now can’t unless I subscribe. Also, you can’t search for exercises, and more important to me, during the workout, you can’t pause and get a tutorial on the exercise. (I tried tapping something that appeared to be an explanation of the exercise, and it just skipped me forward.) An extended trial period may have hooked me, but only one week free doesn’t reel me in.
Great app but...
There are no nutrition, library, or profile page. In your preview I see things that are not in the app. Also this app concept is really good but to make it better I think you should follow 8fit. I should be able to log outside activities and there should be a meal plan. But if you want to attract many users then make your app 100% free. Look at 8fit concept and design. I like your design too but add features like them.
- 61.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Luni
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Year Fitness Premium $99.99
- 1 Week Fitness Premium $6.99
- 1 Week Fitness Premium $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.