The Fitness Court app lets you sign up for free outdoor workout classes at the world's best outdoor gym.
Find a Court
• Workout for free at a Fitness Court near you. National Fitness Campaign is opening hundreds of Fitness Courts across the United States.
Take a Class
• Sign up for free, outdoor fitness classes. We’re adding new class locations all the time. Want to lead a Class? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn the Moves
• Discover the Fitness Court’s 7 Movements–Core, Squat, Push, Lunge, Pull, Agility, and Bend–designed to challenge and strengthen your body. Beginner, intermediate and advanced training videos show how anyone of any age or ability can use Fitness Court’s bodyweight circuit training system.
• Take your workouts to the next level with guided step-by-step coaching from expert trainers. Celebrity trainers like fitness sensation Rob Riches will show you how to get the most of the Fitness Court. You won't believe what you're capable of.
Take the Challenge
• Grab a friend, complete a circuit and see how you score in our timed challenge feature. 7 movements. 15 seconds on. 15 seconds for rest. Do as many reps as you can. When you’re done, share the video and see how you rank on national leaderboards.
Fitness Court are outdoor gyms created by National Fitness Campaign. NFC partners with cities, colleges, schools and developers across the US to spread free fitness.
Please exercise responsibly and consult a physician or qualified healthcare provider before embarking on any new fitness routine.
See you on the Fitness Court!
Learn more at: fitnesscourt.com/app
1. The issue with update issue pop fixed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simple Fitness Starter
A super simple app that has videos to guide you how to use the Fitness Court at the Marina Green in San Francisco. Use your own music is cool, and it instructs you on how to do the 7 movements in only 7 minutes. I tried the 14 minute version and doing it twice was challenging. Wide range of options to suit your abilities.
It's simple and easy. It allows me to get motivated to exercise almost daily and with my own music option I don't get bored. They just need to update it
Decrease the video quality
I am currently in LTE with 3 bars of signal and still unable to stream the video content on this app! Please lower the vid quality as it seems to be a little power hungry which doesn’t work in an area without WiFi connection or at least give the option to stream it in lower quality so it isn’t fighting for a cellular signal!
- National Fitness Campaign LLC
- 48.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 National Fitness Campaign
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.