Over 9.000.000 downloads! Now with Apple Watch support! Health App support!
Create a personal workout or select one of the pre-defined workout plans to get you started right away! We got world-best bodyweight workout generator! Together with professional trainers we developed an artificial intelligence algorithm that can automatically create a bodyweight workout based on your fitness level.
Fitness Point is a simple app, to follow your progress at the gym and much more. Just everything, that you need! Best usability and design on the App Store among competitors!
Try out the free version and purchase the PRO version with additional features.
PRO version additional Features:
- Over 400 gym exercises with description, animations and trained muscle
- Graph to visualize your log data for each exercise (including workload and RM calculator)
- Body tracker to control your weight and more (with graph)
- Timer to control precisely your breaks between exercises
- Automatic timer start
- Full screen timer
- Log workout time
- Calories count
- Unlimited number of logs, workouts and custom exercises
- Export all your logged data as a .csv file.
- No ads!
For full experience get the Expert membership to unlock everything.
Expert Membership additional Features:
- Additional 200 bodyweight exercises
- Free personal workout (for home or gym)
- Cloud service to save your data securely
- Never lose your data with automatic upload to cloud
- Synchronize all your devices automatically
- Access to Web-version!
- Share workouts with friends
- Trainers can access customer's data
- Priority email support. Get an answer within 24 hours!
Free and PRO version basic Features:
--- General ---
- One app for all your devices: iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch
- Health & Fitness apps support
--- Exercises ---
- Many preinstalled exercises with description, animations and trained muscle.
- Create new exercises with muscle group, description, primary/secondary muscle and your custom image.
--- Workouts ---
- Create a workout plan with exercises you like.
- Enter your target sets and reps. for every exercise.
- Quick navigation on entering logs with swipe gestures.
- Shop with workout plans created by professional trainers.
--- Logs ---
- Add Logs to every exercise.
- Calendar view of all logs.
- Edit logs.
--- Settings ---
- Show weight in imperial or metric units.
- Change language for the interface and exercise description.
This version is designed especially for males. All exercises are with male models and workout plans are designed for male’s needs. If you are female, you should consider purchasing other Pro version.
Visit http://fitnesspointapp.com/ to get more infos.
Terms and conditions: http://fitnesspointapp.com/terms.html
Upgrade features are offered as a subscription. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Worthy Replacement for Full Fitness
This app (Fitness Point Pro) is now the only app I use to track weight lifting. I like that it has iCloud backup, and that I can export my workout stats (reps, weight lifted, etc.) - a rare feature. I had been looking for a replacement for Full Fitness which I really liked over the last several years but which doesn't look like it will be updated to 64 bit and I'm happy with Fitness Point Pro. I also like that I don't have to pay monthly or yearly for this app as opposed to other weightlifting apps that I have seen. My only suggestion is to make it such that I can pause the workout timer if I get interrupted and then start it again. Right now the only option is to end the workout but interruptions requiring a pause happen.
Update: the developer has informed me "Pausing workout timer would cause wrong calorie calculation. That's why there is no pause button."
Thanks for responding so quickly. And again, thanks for the great app! For those who use the calorie counter, it might be helpful to enable the pause anyway so that if interrupted, that down time does not go into the calorie calculation. It would also be helpful to those like me that want to know how long a workout took and don't use the calorie calculation.
Developer Response ,
I had a pause button before, but it cased a lot of confusion between many users. That's why I removed it.
BTW, you can always edit every set and adjust the workout time.
Great app, disappointed in feature reduction for Pro users
I am a long-time user who purchased the Pro app. Love both the iPhone app and the Apple Watch version. However one of the Pro features - iCloud backup - was removed and now requires a paid subscription. There doesn’t seem to be a way to at least manually backup your data (even for paid Pro users). If my device gets lost or I upgrade phones - I will lose years worth of data and customizations unless I pay for a subscription.
While I get the developer’s need to evolve his business model - I wish there was a solution for Pro users who previously paid to access a cloud backup feature. The Strong app also switched to a subscription model - but people who previously supported the Strong app are given the ability to restore their purchase. Even a simple manual import/export system just for existing paid Pro users would be most welcome.
Developer Response ,
Your data will be saved automatically in Apple's iCloud together with your iPhone's backup. So you don't need to purchase anything. Our cloud service gives you following advantages:
- automatic backup
- automatic data synchronization between different devices and platforms
- a web version of Fitness Point
- a possibility to share workouts with your friends
You can test this service one month for free. After that period it is available for a small fee.
Long time user and personal trainer
I am looking for something better. The developers of this app has been so slow to fix the problem that I am inspired to create my own app. Do not buy this app if you are a personal trainer or you intend to share workouts with clients.
Recently I have run into a problem where I try to share workouts with my clients and the entire app crashes repeatedly. This is irritating. Also despite the fact that I pay the highest rate the app does not save data on bodyweight exercises so I have to re-create them in the exercise creator. I have reached out to the developer on both of these problems and have not been able to get them fixed.
Every time I ask for help the developer asked me to create a video of the problem so they can see it. I do that, send them the video and then I hear nothing back from them. Some of my clients use this app because I use it. They also have run into problems and have tried to contact the developer with no response.
The app is ok if you have low expectations and are not serious about your workout. This app is not good for trainers or anyone who doesn’t have time to work around flaws to make it work correctly .
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- ZERO ONE GmbH
- 150.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2013 Zero One GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Expert $2.99
- Expert $5.49
- Six-Pack Routine $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.