Get a comprehensive view of your total fitness from Apple Watch, including Activity History, Workouts, and Trends, all combined into one seamless view.
• Streamlined Summary tab gives you an easy way to see your Activity History, Workouts, and Trends.
• View progress toward closing your Activity rings and see all-day Activity metrics like total steps and distance from the Activity app on Apple Watch.
• See details for your Move goal, including active calories, total calories, and a visual graph of your calorie burn throughout each day.
• See details for your Exercise goal, including exercise calories, total active time, and a visual graph of your exercise minutes throughout each day.
• See details for your Stand goal, including number of hours stood and idle hours.
• View your historical workouts from the Workout app or any third-party fitness apps on your Apple Watch. See important metrics from each workout including average pace, distance, calories burned, average heart rate, and more.
• See how your friends are doing and start a competition on the Sharing tab.
• View your Mindfulness activity and summaries of each Reflect and Breathe sessions.
Subscribe to Apple Fitness+ to unlock a new kind of fitness experience—powered by Apple Watch. One that dynamically integrates your personal metrics from your Apple Watch to inspire like no other workout in the world.
Apple Fitness+ is available in the Fitness app on iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV—so you can take your Apple Watch workouts to the next level, wherever and whenever you’d like.
• Get access to premium 4K ultra high definition video workouts designed by the world’s most motivating trainers.
• See personal metrics like calories burned and heart rate displayed onscreen right as you exercise.
• Enjoy curated music that’s perfectly matched to your routine’s mood and energy.
• Get access to Time to Walk, a unique audio workout that lets you walk with some of the world’s most interesting and inspiring people as they share stories, photos and songs to keep you motivated and encourage you to walk more often.
• Mix up your fitness routine with dynamic programs like the Guest Trainer series and Artist Spotlight series.
• Find workouts specifically designed for beginners, pregnancy, and older adults.
• Continue your workout while you navigate other apps with support for Picture in Picture.
• Filter workouts by Trainer, Time, Music, and Equipment.
• One subscription includes 6 family members for just 9.99/month - with the first month free - no commitment. Cancel anytime by going to account setting and turning off auto-renew. *Apple Fitness+ not available in all territories.
Ratings and Reviews
I like the app but would enjoy improved features
I use the fitness + app often for my workouts. I do love the variety of trainers, workouts, and music styles. I love the diversity of the team as well. I would like it more if there were a feature to allow us to search/filter our saved exercises library. As I save workouts that I’d like to perform I’m finding it difficult to get to specific ones as the list gets longer. It would be great if there was a filter feature so that we could search for what we are looking to do that day. I’d also like it if Apple would allow us to see our rings and exercise progress on our TV when we stream. Currently, it’s only for those with Apple TV and that’s obviously not practical for us without it. Seeing the rings is a big motivator but I don’t want to be reduced to watching my workout on a smaller screen when I’m home just to see rings/progress. I do hope they continue to build their library as well bc I am finding it challenging to get variety with certain trainers as I use it almost daily. It would also be nice if you all had 15 min workout options as well.
App really could use some work.
I have a very physical job, I am on my feet some days just over 12 hours, usually no less than 10 - 6 days a week. I purchased my watch on New Year’s Day, I have worn it everyday at work. I am constantly walking, reaching, grabbing, squatting, bending and lifting. Maybe I don’t burn much more than 1200 calories a day, I don’t know. But, I do know that I exercise far longer than the app states, some days it barely logs 30 minutes other days it has over an hour. It also seems to start counting “Stand” the minute I touch the watch. In the mornings I put it on even while sitting, I accomplished an hour of standing. First fitness app I’ve used, it could use some work.
So to update my review: I have two watches the SE and the 7. Lately, I have started wearing both to work so that I can listen to music without completely killing the battery. Wear them on the same arm just the 7 is a bit higher up and I usually put it on 20 minutes or so after the SE. Yet for some reason the 7 continuously reports more calories burnt. The exercise time sometimes shows more on the 7 but the stand IS ALWAYS THE SAME! It seems as though stand starts counting from the minute I touch the watches, whether I’m wearing one or not, just place it on the charger and I’ve stood for an hour!
I really love the app. I’ve started my fitness journey in January! I would like to see more options in regards to rewind & fast forward options, people who have Apple products but are non Apple Watch users able to use the fitness app, and have nutritional guidance & nutritionist to follow. I have been in the middle of a workout and either my iPad, network servers, or the app has frozen and it takes while to reload. I’ve had to either wait a significant amount of time before it reloads or forced to exit the app, then enter the app, and start over. If there are rewind or fast forward capabilities then it would be easier to pick back up where I left off. I think it would be a great idea to also have friends/family or join workouts with other people that are using this app to help build a community to help each other progress in our healthy living lifestyles. Lastly, I would love to have some nutritional content and able to follow some nutritionist within this app to make it more complete and well rounded in my fitness journey.
I would also like to see elliptical workouts as it’s easier on my knees than the treadmill
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Apple Inc.
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.