Personal trainer for everyone! Exercise by yourself or add a boost to your goal by connecting with a live certified personal trainer.
200+ free cardio, strength and yoga workouts with workout selfies. No more excuses, there is always a convenient time and place for fitness with Fitnet!
• 5 and 7 minute workouts provide flexibility for your busy schedule
• Workout log includes workout selfies & share
• Live heart rate, calorie burn and cardio zone with Apple Watch
• Go big with AppleTV and ChromeCast
Works with Apple Health: reads heart rate, sleep and workouts. Shares workouts and calories burned during exercise with Health.
Stay connected and motivated with Fitnet!
We'd love to hear from you too! firstname.lastname@example.org
* More free workouts enabled for all platforms.
* Updates and bug fixes to increase enjoyment for all.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
1. The instructor ends the session by telling you to “choose the cool down option”, but it doesn’t exist.
2. If you add a workout to your list, it automatically starts after your first workout. There’s no way to pause it or prevent it from happening until after the next workout starts.
3. There’s no coach. The top button for Coach is grayed-out and doesn’t do anything if you touch it.
4. There’s an area in the profile area called “Manage Plan” that is also grayed-out and doesn’t nothing.
5. There’s an option to signup/login with Facebook, but then Facebook throws an error saying this app is still in development.
I don’t know if I’m going to keep using this app long enough to add more to this list.
Over all it’s good you get buff you burn calories. And their is so many workouts to choose from. But their could be like one that is like at least 30 minutes all of them are only like 5 minuets but over all good.
Love but I have a question
I have used this app for years and I love it but when I do the work out it doesn't give me the option for the cool down. So where do I find the cool down?
- Fitnet CORPORATION
- 103.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Fitnet Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Fitness Challenge $0.99
- Fitness Challenge $1.99
- 7DayFit 1 Week Plan $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.