Hundreds of free exercise videos for stregth, cardio, yoga, hiit and more.
Personal trainer for everyone! Exercise by yourself or add a boost to your goal by connecting with a live certified personal trainer.
200+ free cardio, strength and yoga workouts with workout selfies. No more excuses, there is always a convenient time and place for fitness with Fitnet!
• 5 and 7 minute workouts provide flexibility for your busy schedule
• Workout log includes workout selfies & share
• Live heart rate, calorie burn and cardio zone with Apple Watch
• Go big with AppleTV and ChromeCast
Works with Apple Health: reads heart rate, sleep and workouts. Shares workouts and calories burned during exercise with Health.
Stay connected and motivated with Fitnet!
We'd love to hear from you too! firstname.lastname@example.org
* More free workouts enabled for all platforms.
* Updates and bug fixes to increase enjoyment for all.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Over all it’s good you get buff you burn calories. And their is so many workouts to choose from. But their could be like one that is like at least 30 minutes all of them are only like 5 minuets but over all good.
Build and cast your own workout program
Not that I’ve tried all fitness apps but I tried enough to know there are a few unique features to this app that stands out from others. For one, all the vids are in modules ranging from 5 to 6 minutes. So, I can mix and match my personal workouts from 5 minutes or more. Maybe start off with a beginner cardio video, to an intense bootcamp vid and calm down with a moderate yoga vid. You could also select whole program modules as well. They also use fitness trainers for the vids (not the cgi/animated figures).
Another thing I like is that I can cast the vids to my tv using Chromecast. This way my son can join in with me (which he loves doing) and I don’t have to crank my neck to a small phone or tablet screen all the time. Even my spouse thought it was pretty cool..and he’s a hard sell on this stuff.
There are other features like selfie and coach mode that I haven’t used yet that seem cool. I know a lot of people may be into that, I don’t really have an interest but will give it a try one day.
This app is def worth the download and can be a refreshing alternative to some of the other fitness apps out there. Love that I can build my own workout program in 5 minute increments. Would be nice to see a couple of Pilates vid though, maybe in future. Glad they brought the app back to the store. Thanks to the Developers for being so responsive to my request. :-)
1. The instructor ends the session by telling you to “choose the cool down option”, but it doesn’t exist.
2. If you add a workout to your list, it automatically starts after your first workout. There’s no way to pause it or prevent it from happening until after the next workout starts.
3. There’s no coach. The top button for Coach is grayed-out and doesn’t do anything if you touch it.
4. There’s an area in the profile area called “Manage Plan” that is also grayed-out and doesn’t nothing.
5. There’s an option to signup/login with Facebook, but then Facebook throws an error saying this app is still in development.
I don’t know if I’m going to keep using this app long enough to add more to this list.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Fitnet CORPORATION
- 103.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Fitnet Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Fitness Challenge $0.99
- 7DayFit 4 Week Plan $19.99
- 7DayFit 1 Week Plan $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.