Personal trainer for everyone! Exercise by yourself or add a boost to your goal by connecting with a live certified personal trainer.
200+ free cardio, strength and yoga workouts with workout selfies. No more excuses, there is always a convenient time and place for fitness with Fitnet!
• Connect to a certified pro to get text and video coaching
• 5 minute workouts provide flexibility for your busy schedule
• Workout log includes workout selfies & share
• Live heart rate, calorie burn and cardio zone with Apple Watch
• Go big with AppleTV and ChromeCast
Works with Apple Health: reads heart rate, sleep and workouts. Shares workouts and calories burned during exercise with Health.
Fitnet accepts Apple Pay for recurring monthly subscriptions to a personal coach of your choice. Cancel at any time using the manage plan button.
Stay connected and motivated with Fitnet!
We'd love to hear from you too! email@example.com
Hello Fitnetters! In this edition we have tuned up the app to help you sweat better:
• Use Apple Pay for your coach subscription
• No selfie, no problem. Made it easier to turn on/off this killer feature
• More information on the wonderful live coaching service
• Few other touch ups for smooth operation
Keep sweating and we will keep coding.
Ratings and Reviews
1. The instructor ends the session by telling you to “choose the cool down option”, but it doesn’t exist.
2. If you add a workout to your list, it automatically starts after your first workout. There’s no way to pause it or prevent it from happening until after the next workout starts.
3. There’s no coach. The top button for Coach is grayed-out and doesn’t do anything if you touch it.
4. There’s an area in the profile area called “Manage Plan” that is also grayed-out and doesn’t nothing.
5. There’s an option to signup/login with Facebook, but then Facebook throws an error saying this app is still in development.
I don’t know if I’m going to keep using this app long enough to add more to this list.
Over all it’s good you get buff you burn calories. And their is so many workouts to choose from. But their could be like one that is like at least 30 minutes all of them are only like 5 minuets but over all good.
Love it but camera doesn’t detect me
I love this app and the workouts are awesome but when the camera is facing me, the app never detects me working out. I do several difficult workouts and then it says I burned very few calories. Can someone help?
- Fitnet CORPORATION
- 90.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Fitnet Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Fitness Challenge $0.99
- 7DayFit 4 Week Plan $19.99
- 7DayFit 1 Week Plan $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.