Get Fit and Stay Fit!
Fitonomy gives you the ability to easily schedule your whole day at the most convenient and realistic pace for your personal fitness goals. Simply put, Fitonomy makes exercising work for you!
It provides 3D interactive animation of full-body exercises and audio cues to take you through the workout and make it easier to see how the exercise is supposed to be performed. You control the angle. You control the zoom.
Also, providing healthy meal recipes, makes Fitonomy the first app of its kind.
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- DO IT ANYWHERE: Outdoors, at home or at the gym - you don't need machines, only your own body weight.
- PROVEN PLANS: Tested customized exercise workout plans that help people lose weight, tone up, gain muscle, increase cardiovascular fitness, increase strength, learn about exercise and nutrition.
- 3D INTERACTIVE ANIMATIONS: No more guessing. See exactly how the exercise is meant to be performed. The exercise is shown in a 3D space. Pan around and zoom in to cover every angle.
- HEALTHY RECIPES: Take a quick survey and Fitonomy will create a custom meal plan for you, suggesting 100% healthy meals.
- DAILY ADVICE: Follow a few of our trainer's advice into your daily routine each day and watch your health change.
- ARTICLES: Professional level health and fitness articles that are updated on daily basis.
- REMINDERS: Get reminded every so often to stand up and do your exercise.
- 200+ EXERCISES : They’re an awesome overall body strengthener and will condition you like no other exercise can.
- FULL SUPPORT & MOTIVATION : Our friendly Support Team is available to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Fitonomy is equipped with a psychological mechanism to keep you going and give it your all.
You can download Fitonomy for free and use the 3D exercises, healthy meals and articles.
You can choose between monthly or yearly subscriptions to access our customized workout and daily meal plans. Monthly subscriptions start from $4.99 per month (Price may vary by location). Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Auto-renewal can be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
Fitonomy has Apple’s HealthKit integrated. The app will show step counting every day.
Fitonomy is your training solution to becoming your strongest and fittest self. You will be amazed at what your mind and body can accomplish in a few weeks of training with Fitonomy.
Start your workout now!
- Follow us @Fitonomy and like us on facebook.com/fitonomyapp
- Fitonomy's Terms and Condition can be found at https://fitonomy.co/pages/terms-conditions
- Have questions, problems or feedback? Reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
New update new features!
- Keep track of your progress with our advanced feature “My journey”.
- Grocery list now available.
- Improved the Water intake feature.
- Smashed some nasty bugs and improved overall app performance.
As always we are all ears and can’t wait to hear what you think :) email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
It’s okay, could use some improvements
For the price, I put up with all its deficits but there are a few things that would be nice if improved. 1. I like that I can listen to my own music but I’d also like to be able to manage the music between sets or during the rest period, that way I don’t have to mess with the music during my workout. 2. I’ve noticed that sometimes the amount of reps or seconds don’t match up with the workout I reviewed ahead of time. 3. It would be convenient to be able to switch from seconds to minutes while running. Not everyone can run 15 minutes right out the gate, I like to break it up into run/walk intervals and the seconds kinda screw me up. But my biggest complaint is that I got all the way to day 23 and the app reset itself on me, so I started back at day one...Frustrating to say the least! but I figured I was probably going to do it again anyway, so I’m giving it another chance, but If it does it again I’ll move on to another app. Other then that I think it’s an okay app that keeps me moving. I combined this with running/walking and have lost 10lbs in 60 days :)
Add On: I’ve noticed people complaining about money issues with this app. Apple deals with the subscriptions, so if you’re trying out the free trial, as like I, & you apparently don’t like it, you would need to cancel through your settings on your phone all before your trail is up. This app won’t notify you about trial ending because it is your responsibility.
I’ve struggled with my weight ever since I graduated High School(3yrs ago), & struggled even more once I got married. I use to weigh 132 and gained 40 lbs. It’s really hard to get back into my exercising routine & Fitonomy really helped. fitonomy has pushed me to achieve my daily goals & show so many positions that are super easy yet intense. Also this app shows the muscle you should focus on when it comes to a certain position, & starts you off with easy mode, let’s you know the amount of calories you’ve burned, and has options from weight loss, to yoga, to improving flexibility, strength & balance, cardio workouts, pregnancy workouts, & if you have a bad posture/feet that turn in or out etc.
Hands down the best app to start your fitness journey!
I seriously have downloaded wayyy to many fitness apps they were all lacking something but that is not the case with fitonomy. Since I am a beginner it is hard for me to know how each exercise is performed and many apps would just assume I know everything which is very frustrating for me. The other problem is in knowing how many calories I have burned and what to eat and fitonomy provides both ! I am also able to share my progress with real people in the community which makes me feel more secure about my self. As I always hated people judging me at the gym. But not any more. I can now freely share my pictures and the only thing I get in return is love and inspiration! I was lucky to take advantage of the one time offer but I would happily pay the full price if I had to. Worth it! Love you fitonomy for the opportunity to start my fitness journey with you! Can't wait to achieve my goals :) xxxx
- Appostafat GMBH
- 205.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Appostafat GMBH
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Everything $39.99
- Bigger Butt Plan $4.99
- Flat Abs Plan $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.