FitPass is an unique health and recreation provider that serves our users with access to more than 650 recreational facilities with only a single membership. You can now choose from more than 70 different activities that are available in more than 30 cities in Serbia. With FitPass app, you can access your favorite activities or tryout new ones, simply reveal nearby facilities and access all of the important details regarding the desired activity.
There are six different memberships, choose the one that best suits your needs and experience the infinite possibilities of the FitPass world.
If you are a student, we got a special membership for you! For more information, please visit www.fitpass.rs.
We are strong supporters of a healthy lifestyle. By becoming a FitPass member, you are becoming eligible for discounts within FitPass Club. To learn more, please visit https://fitpass.rs/en/promotions.
How to use the FitPass app:
- Open the app (make sure the location is turned on)
- Find nearby facilities sorted by distance or review score
- Scan QR code when entering the selected facility
Download FitPass app and start today!
Possibility to update date of birth.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Decent app, but missing a few things.
I like Fitpass. It’s a handy thing to have. The map function within the app is especially useful.
However, it needs a few things added to it.
- Regularly updated gym listings. At least one gym I tried to check out that was listed in my area actually closed months ago. Yikes. Fitpass should have their representatives checking on what gyms are registered with them and make sure everything is accurate. Speaking of accuracy, sometimes price listings for participating gyms aren’t right either. On that note...
- Price listing as a filter. I don’t like the idea of paying for my Fitpass membership and then paying an additional fee just to go to a regular gym and use their cardio equipment, so I wanted to find a good ol’ teratana that would accept just Fitpass for admission. Since Fitpass doesn’t have admission cost as a filter option, I had to check each area gym individually just to see what they’d cost. Same goes for finding a dedicated fitness class of some kind - what if I have a 300RSD budget for a class I want to take? I don’t want to waste time checking each participating fitness center when Fitpass should be able to include that in their listing UI more clearly.
- Clean up the filtering list better. I don’t want children’s centers showing up on my list of gyms, but since there’s no checkboxes to say what specific things to include you’ll get results that are overly wide-ranging. The search function isn’t super helpful in general.
- Add highlights/favorites to the map. I have a favorite gym already, but it doesn’t appear in any special way on the app’s map. It would be obvious to me that user-curated locations should stand out on the map, but Fitpass hasn’t built this option in yet.
- Add an English UI. How come the website has English but the app doesn’t?
On that last note - “objekti” doesn’t translate to “objects” in the context used on fitpass. You want to say something like “Locations” or “Participating gyms” instead.
Hopefully this feedback gets back to the P&D team and gets put to good use. I’ll still use the app as long as I have a fitpass membership sponsored by my job, but it can easily be a lot better.
Developer Response ,
Dear, thank you so much for these detailed suggestions! We will take them all into consideration! We are constantly working to improve our app. Enjoy in training and recreation. Best, FitPass
I really enjoy the flexibility Fitpass offers but now that the app is about to become the only way to use this service, I’d say... it could use a better UX.
Please don’t use webview inside the app for “create account” solution. A proper native sign up experience would be far better. Alternatively, if webpage is really really the only way to go please open the webpage outside the app and please directly navigate to the exact place on the website where account can be created.
Please fix the location demanding screen that completely blocks me from navigating back through the app if I don’t want to touch “Add location permission button” at the moment. Also the text on this screen is cut off on small screens.
Please give a proper explanation why you need both my email and phone, and then even location in addition to camera (e.g. to-prevent-this-special-kind-of-abuse would be fine). Apps should be apologetic for asking for so much data, and this should be explained in detail on the screen that demands such data.
Not very useful
It is possilble to log in ti the app, but the gyms are not updated and it is not possible to see how many trainings are left for the the current month.
Developer Response ,
Dear, thank you for your suggestions. We're currently updating the existing version of the application, with all the necessary elements. Thank you for your understanding. Best, FitPass
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.