FitPlot Lite is a LIMITED version of the application FitPlot.
FitPlot Lite is a simple to use, yet powerful, Mac app for layout and prepress which makes easier the daily work with printers and plotters.
What FitPlot Lite can do?
FitPlot Lite extends the capabilities of your printer devices.
In FitPlot Lite you can place, resize, rotate, duplicate, and much more, images and documents of all graphic types (tif, jpg, png, gif, psd, pdf, eps).
This is done quickly and accurately, right on the virtual paper on which you are going to print.
You can place images of the types listed above, also you can drop images or use the copy / paste directly into the FitPlot Lite page (for example drag and drop from a browser or copy and paste elements from a graphic application).
Why to use FitPlot Lite?
Because it is an application that is fast, practical and precise at the same time.
You can get immediately results achievable only with more expensive programs, and, unlike these, in a much more straight and intuitive way.
In addition FitPlot Lite provides a set of specialized tools for every need:
• Quick and precise layout: of existing images / PDF or dragged / pasted images (from a browser or another graphic app), exact positioning, duplication, rotation, enlargements and reductions, aligning, batch operations and more…
• Merging of PDF elements: taking advantage of the transparency to white, characteristic of the PDF, you can merge, for example, a sheet of letterhead paper (PDF) with the raw text of a letter and export the resulting image in a new PDF to be sent for e-mail.
• One-click resize of images to standard sizes.
• Resizing scale drawings: you can translate a drawing scale into another easily. You can even determine the drawing scale just knowing one real dimension in the drawing.
• Last minute image retouch: raster images in a FitPlot Lite document can be adjusted directly. You can adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, exposure, tinte and color space.
• Print log: FitPlot Lite keeps a chronology (log) of print jobs it has performed. Each print is a (record) that keeps all is needed to quantify the job: page size, copies, date, inserted files, sheet coverage area.
• Color management: FitPlot Lite gives you the control in the color flow chain that starts with the camera / scanner and concludes with the final print, including your display device in between.
• Many other features are present only in the FitPlot FULL version.
• Lessons / examples showing the program usage are published on a dedicated YouTube channel:
• Universal version: FitPlot runs natively on both Apple silicon and Intel-based Mac computers.
• Small bugs fixing and interface improvements.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Paolo Marcuccetti
- 24.8 MB
- Graphics & Design
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2006 - 2021 Paolo Marcuccetti
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.