Achieving your goals and working through your pain is what matters in the gym. Fitrack makes tracking your results effortless. You can choose from hundreds of animated exercises and create routines in a matter of moments. Reach the next level and get motivated with simplified workout tracking.
- Hundreds of beautifully animated exercises.
- Create custom routines with images, descriptions and exercise groups.
- Follow your routine, add exercises or completely mix up the order. Fitrack gives you total control however you choose to do your workouts.
- Enter sets with repetitions and weight with our innovative and fun logging interface.
- Minimal data entry. Repetitions and weight are pre-filled from your previous workouts.
- View all your previous exercises and workouts in the history, with at-a-glance information of all your sets.
- Exercise graph with average repetitions and weights. You can monitor your results over time and stay motivated!
- Export your whole log history to CSV.
- Crafted for one-handed use. Tested in the gym.
- Insanely great user interface. Every function is just a split second away.
I hope that you got a good picture of our app. If you have any more questions, just chat me up through the Fitrack social accounts or send a mail. I would love to hear from you. :) And now, go get that pump!
This update brings an updated look & feel for iOS 11.
Thanks you for using Fitrack Workouts. To make the app better for you, we bring updates and performance improvements to the AppStore regularly.
If you enjoy Fitness Workouts, consider taking a moment to write a review on the AppStore. We'd really appreciate it.
Ratings and Reviews
Works for me
It was worth it for me. Specially when I workout everyday it keeps me on track what exercises or weights I lifted. Needs more updates tho
The app is great. I have been using it now for a few months and it has helped me get back in to the gym on a regular basis. The last update was helpful, but it would be great if you could increase the library of anaerobic exercises and also add in some aerobic ones. The aerobic ones would need distance/reps and time as the input fields. Examples of those could be stair master, elliptic machine, running (treadmill), walking, etc. Other anaerobic exercises might include mid-row machine, plank, pelvic tilting, hip bridges. Thank you for putting this together and helping me get back in shape!
Simple clean and easy to use.
I've used this app for about a year now and I love it for its simplicity! Helps me track my exercises and create routines.
- Denis Andrasec
- 73.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Denis Andrašec
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Fitrack PRO $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.