Stay consistently motivated while increasing your health, well-being and happiness!
Get a one-stop mobile app that gives quick access to local fitness and wellness experiences for all levels, interests and budgets. Those looking to stay active can find a new free class, event or a community of fun and support. Our ultimate goal is to remove the barriers—including boredom—to maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
FITT Finder is not just your average fitness search engine! We’re a comprehensive app that will motivate you to improve your health through diverse, active offerings. It works even for introverts!
FIND YOUR TRIBE, FIND YOUR HAPPINESS
We love building a meaningful community. Psychology Today says, “The interactions we have with other people affect the way we feel about life. Our close relationships keep us grounded and influence both happiness and the sense that we are part of a larger community. Interestingly, even our interactions with people we do not know that well give us a sense that we are part of that larger community. When we are first introduced to that community, those interactions and that feeling of belonging also increase our happiness.”
THE IMPORTANCE OF EXERCISE
According to the CDC, “Only a few lifestyle choices have as large an impact on your health as physical activity. “ They recommend:
• “Work your way up to 150 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic activity, 75 minutes of vigorous-intensity aerobic activity, or an equivalent mix of the two each week. Strong scientific evidence shows that physical activity can help you maintain your weight over time…
• Research shows that doing aerobic, muscle-strengthening and bone-strengthening physical activity of at least a moderately-intense level can slow the loss of bone density that comes with age…
• Regular physical activity can help keep your thinking, learning, and judgment skills sharp as you age. It can also reduce your risk of depression and may help you sleep better. Research has shown that doing aerobic or a mix of aerobic and muscle-strengthening activities 3 to 5 times a week for 30 to 60 minutes can give you these mental health benefits. Some scientific evidence has also shown that even lower levels of physical activity can be beneficial.”
TOP 3 REASONS TO USE FITT FINDER
1) LIGHTNING FAST
• No more endless scrolling through irrelevant searches and ad-heavy listings.
• Find activities near you at convenient times – many are FREE!
• Easy-to-see class details include: skill level, cost, date, time and location with even more service provider details available.
2) SIMPLE SIGN-UP
• Free download. Register through email, Google+ or FB.
3) CLEAN, CLEAR DESIGN
Easily find FREE:
- and more
Wherever you are.
We’d love to know about your experience and if/how you think your app can be improved. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like us at Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/FITTfinder/
Follow us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/fitt_finder/
Sign up as a service provider at http://FITTFinder.com
Bug and Facebook login fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome start up!
This is one of the coolest start ups I’ve seen so far. The idea behind it is strong and has a lot of potential. However I feel like if they incorporated different types of fit-centered activities such as sports.
Also the app is very user friendly and has little distractions, however I feel like there could be minor changes to make the user experience more seamless.
The app we've all been waiting for !
I heard about this app a couple months ago from a friend who knew of all the great fitness events in town! Since then I've been enjoying it myself! It's an easy to use app hat can help find all the best free events in town!! Now I'm just waiting for the chance to use it in all the other cities I travel to 😀
My Go-to in Austin
FITT Finder has allowed me to get access to fitness classes/gyms I would not have been able to access before. I really enjoy the ease of use and telling me where in town the classes are located. I’ve been to a few events and ever got some free swag!! Can’t wait to keep connecting with more people who are into fitness as much as I am.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.